Chicken fried rice on the blackstone griddle
- Published on: 7/7/2019
- Sorry about the audio on this.. decided to video the cook at the last minute and didn't grab my mic.
Tonight I cooked chicken fried rice on the 36" blackstone griddle.
- 4.5 cups white rice (cooked in Instapot)
- diced onions
- 2 bags mixed vegetables
- 4 bantam silky eggs (they're small)
- 6 chicken breast tenderloins (1 pack)
- soy sauce, sesame seed oil, salt, pepper
Thanks for watching!
The gear i'm using on Amazon:
36" Blackstone Griddle: https://amzn.to/2y2UuE9
36" Blackstone soft cover: https://amzn.to/2XTm6dF
Basting cover: https://amzn.to/2xKNnjA
Digital heat gun: https://amzn.to/2XTUOE1
Breakfast kit: https://amzn.to/2xTOvBP
Cutting board: https://amzn.to/30grV6L
Camera/Phone Microphone: https://amzn.to/2Y0M2ny
Camera/Phone tripod: https://amzn.to/2XTPxgw
Spices / etc..
Himalayan Salt: https://amzn.to/2XHupda
Franks RedHot Buffalo: https://amzn.to/2SrwcgA
One and Done Seasoning/Rub: https://amzn.to/2LOtW1z
Mrs. Dash: https://amzn.to/2Y2yR5A
Disclaimer: Some links that I use are part of the Amazon associates program. I may receive a small compensation if purchases are made using these links. Thank you for the support!