What the heck does a consultant DO, exactly? - Management Consulting 101
- Published on: 5/24/2015
- In this video, I will explain in details what a consultant really do. People say that I solve #businessproblems. That’s not wrong. But it’s way over-simplified. What does it mean to “solve problems”? What specifically do #consultants do to do that?
#Managementconsultants help solve business problems, using their own expertise in problem-solving, combined with an extensive support network of industry, function and local experts, as well as other specialists. The daily work of consultants in a project include gathering data and insights, running analyses, making presentations and pitching solutions.
McKinsey PST – The Ultimate Guide:
Consuting Resume Guidelines:
Visit our website for more DETAILED GUIDES on Management Consulting Prep http://mconsultingprep.com/
• McKinsey PST: https://mconsultingprep.com/problem-s...
• Consulting Math: https://mconsultingprep.com/consulting-math/
• Case Interview: https://mconsultingprep.com/case-inte...
• Management Consulting Resume A-Z Guide: https://mconsultingprep.com/managemen...
Read 50+ posts on our blog for insider tips and tricks on McKinsey PST and Case Interview http://mconsultingprep.com/blog/
Learn more about our E2E SECRETS PROGRAM TO ACE THE CASE https://mconsultingprep.com/case-inte...
Subscribe to our channels at https://goo.gl/ziBfQs to help us make everything available for free.
Watch all of our VIDEOS on Youtube at https://goo.gl/ziBfQs
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK https://facebook.com/MConsultingprep
Hope to see you in the next video!
1:23 Process behind a consultant’s work
5:45 Detailed example of the cement project