Summit Plummet & Slush Gusher | Disney's Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Published on: 5/8/2019
- The best two water slides at Disney's Blizzard Beach water park are Summit Plummet and Slush Gusher. At the top of Mount Gushmore, you can test your nerve by riding one of two free-fall body slides on the Green Slop. Summit Plummet is a heart-pounding thrill slide that sends you 120 feet straight down and reaching speeds of 60 mph. For a small step down in the thrills but no less fun is Slush Gusher, where you'll enjoy a few bunny hills on the way down the mountain. Enjoy this exciting water slide POV from Disney's Blizzard Beach.
Official sponsor Small World Vacations: http://ow.ly/YohH30oy1uk
- Explore Disney's Blizzard Beach: https://www.201tube.com/video/G5o2OSOPdiU/video.html
- Explore Disney's Typhoon Lagoon: https://www.201tube.com/video/C8ZCB9q-jGQ/video.html
- Surf Lessons at Typhoon Lagoon: https://bit.ly/32mXVnn
- Top 10 Tips for Disney Water Parks: https://www.201tube.com/video/Xl0qs3Fw214/video.html
- 5 Must-Have Snacks at Blizzard Beach: - https://www.201tube.com/video/cgZqhCNGMcw/video.html
- 5 Must-Have Snacks at Typhoon Lagoon: https://www.201tube.com/video/dixb9zjEJhg/video.html
Amazon Affiliate Links:
- Sony A7s Mirrorless Camera: https://amzn.to/2t0ByD8
- Canon EOS Rebel T5 DSLR: https://amzn.to/2LGTsDD
- DJI Osmo Mobile 2 Gimbal: https://amzn.to/2La0PlT
- GoPro Hero5 Black: https://amzn.to/2J3kVl5
Please note that any of the operational details mentioned in this video are subject to change. Disney has the right to alter any of these details including in this video.