No bootable devices found (Laptop & Bootable USB flash drive)
- Published on: 1/18/2018
- Problem: The laptop (Dell Latitude E5550) booted from a USB flash drive and since than Windows did not started at all, the laptop displayed the "No bootable devices found" message.
Solution: Power ON the laptop, press F2 to enter BIOS, go to General, Boot Sequence, Boot list option, use Legacy instead of UEFI, make sure "Internal HDD" is checked, Apply.
Displayed error messages:
- No bootable devices found.
- Press F1 key to retry boot.
- Press F2 key for setup utility.
- Press F5 key to run onboard diagnostics.