NBA 2K19 Defensive Settings Tips & Tutorial!
- Published on: 10/22/2018
- Best Defensive Settings in NBA 2K19 to lock down opponents!
💻 Visit Our Website → http://www.sportsgamersonline.com
◄Have a video idea? I'd love to hear it! Comment below!
◄Please give this video a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe!
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/sportsgamersonline
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/sportsgamerson
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SportsGamersOnline
● Google+: https://plus.google.com/+SportsgamersonlineSGO
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sportsgamersonline
● VLOG: https://www.201tube.com/user/cknight03
● Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sportsgamersonline
●NBA 2K19 Playlist: http://bit.ly/2NIhvpG
●NBA 2K18 Playlist: http://bit.ly/2oBsZge
●NBA Live 19: http://bit.ly/2NNDckY
TO OUR VIEWERS
We will be playing a lot NBA 2K19 and posting NBA 2K19 Tips! We will also post full NBA 2K19 MyPlayer Seasons. As well as Head to Head NBA 2K19 Matchups and offering team building tips so subscribe to our channel!
NBA 2K19 Wiki
NBA 2K19 is an upcoming basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It is the 20th installment in the NBA 2K franchise and the successor to NBA 2K18. It will be released in September 2018 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks is the cover athlete for the standard edition, while LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers is the cover athlete for the 20th Anniversary Edition. Antetokounmpo and James will grace the cover in North America, while current NBA Rookie of the Year Award winner Ben Simmons of the Philadelphia 76ers, an Australian native, will grace the cover in Australia and New Zealand.
NBA 2K19, like the previous games in the series, is based on the sport of basketball; more specifically, it simulates the experience of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Development and release
NBA 2K19 was officially announced on June 5, 2018 and will be released on September 11, 2018; players who pre-order the game will receive it on September 7, 2018. It will be the first game in the series since NBA 2K6 (Xbox 360) and NBA 2K7 (PlayStation 3) to not be released for either platform. It will be released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks will be the cover athlete for the standard edition version of the game, while LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers will be the cover athlete for the 20th Anniversary Edition, which will include various physical and digital extras. James was previously the cover athlete of NBA 2K14.
- 2k19 best defensive settings nba 2k19 defense tips nba 2k19 best defense nba 2k19 defence nba 2k19 best defence 2k19 defense tutorial 2k19 defense tips nba 2k19 defense tutorial 2k19 defensive settings tutorial 2k19 defensive settings how to use defensive settings nba 2k19 advance defensive setting nba 2k19 defensive settings tutorial best defensive settings 2k19 2k19 tips nba 2k19 tips nba 2k19 tactics nba 2k19 best settings 2k18 defense tutorial