HERSHEY'S "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CAKE - How to make a moist CHOCOLATE CAKE Recipe
- Published on: 6/10/2016
- Official HERSHEY'S "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE CAKE & FROSTING Recipe...right off the back of the HERSHEY'S COCOA can. Deronda demonstrates now fast and easy this cake is to make in your very own kitchen!! A decadently rich moist cake that will satisfy any CHOCOLATE CAKE lover!!! Click on SHOW MORE below for recipe...
HERSHEY'S "PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE" CHOCOLATE CAKE
Grease & flour 2 9-inch round cake pans. Set aside.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2 cups of sugar
1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons of baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
1. In a large mixing bowl add all dry ingredients. Mix well with a whisk.
2. Add milk, eggs, oil and vanilla to dry ingredients. With an electric mixer, on medium, beat for 2 minutes. Whisk in boiling water until smooth (batter will be thin).
3. Add cake batter equally into prepared round baking pans.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes of until wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes; remove from pans to wire racks. Cool completely.
"PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE" CHOCOLATE FROSTING
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter or margarine
2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
3 cups powdered sugar
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Melt butter over low heat. Whisk in cocoa until smooth.
2. Alternately add powdered sugar and milk, beating on medium speed to spreading consistency. Beat in vanilla. Add more milk if needed. Frost cake!!
JOIN ME ON...
Google Plus: https://plusgoogle.com/Foods101withDeronda
Deronda's channel offers many different foods that are easy and simple to make, yet delicious to eat... Appetizers, Main Dishes, Desserts, Snacks, Breads, and Tips from start to finish.