Paneer Shanghai Rolls - Quick & Easy Evening Appetizer Recipe - No Onion No Garlic Snacks
- Published on: 6/22/2016
- Paneer Shanghai Rolls, or simpler - bite sized nutty-paneer spring rolls. This no-onion-no-garlic recipe is perfect in the evenings with a cup of tea or just to snack just as they are! This Mild & Jain Version of Shanghai Rolls is crunchy from out & kind of fluffy from inside, now make this & serve hot! Find the recipe below.. :)
Subscribe for more food fun - http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Business Emails - email@example.com
Detailed Recipe -
Paneer - 125g (grated)
Potato - 2 (boiled, & mashed)
French beans - 5-6 (rough finely chopped)
Carrot - 1 (rough finely chopped)
Green Chili - 2 (chopped)
Coriander Leaves - 2 tbsp
Besan/Gram Flour - 2 tbsp
Red Chili Powder - 1 tsp
Cumin Powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala - 1/4 tsp
Salt - to season
Turmeric - 1/4 tsp
Cashewnuts - 2-3 tbsp (coarsely powdered or chopped)
Spring Roll Sheets - 5
Plain flour & water slurry - as required
Oil - to deep fry
1. Begin by adding - Paneer, potatoes, french beans, carrot, green chili, coriander leaves, besan, red chili powder, cumin powder, garam masala, salt, turmeric powder, cashewnut powder to a mixing bowl.
2. Mix all the ingredients together and keep aside. Also heat up oil to deep fry.
3. Place a spring roll sheet, take small portions of the filling, and start placing in the bottom portion of the sheet, leaving about a inch from the bottom. Bring the sides to the center, pull up the bottom and start rolling.
4. Just before rolling it all up, apply a slurry of flour, in the top area and roll it. Keep aside, covered with damp cloth.
5. Now that you've done the rolling, dice these up diagonally with a sharp knife in a swift motion & there you have these ready to fry.
6. Fry in hot flame until golden. Once done, get this down to a kitchen towel lined plate. Serve Hot!
That's all buddy! :)
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in