Corn Dosa - Popular South Indian Breakfast Recipe By Ruchi Bharani
- Published on: 10/20/2014
- Mumbai is a city which is very popular for adding its own twists and turns to the authentic flavours and cuisine from across the country. Chef Ruchi Bharani brings to your table a dosa recipe with a twist.
1 cup yellow moong daal
2-3 tbsp rice flour
1 cup chopped methi leaves
grated cottage cheese (paneer)
1 clove garlic
1 cup boiled corn
2 green chillies
1 piece ginger
1/2 tsp sugar
To make the batter:
- In a mixer, grind the onion, green chillies, garlic, ginger and the boiled corn.
- After grinding a bit, add the soaked moong dal, a pinch of sugar and coriander leaves to the mixer bowl and grind well.
- Empty the smooth batter in a bowl.
- Add the rice flour, fenugreek leaves and salt to the batter and mix well.
- Add little water to the batter to get the required consistency.
To make dosa:
- Heat the pan for a few seconds and then take it off the flame.
- Take a spoonful of batter and spread it on the heated pan in a circular motion.
- Then put it back on the flame on a high heat and let it cook.
- Once the batter dries out a bit, thin out the edges.
- Apply little ghee/oil/butter on the dosa.
- Rotate the pan a bit so that it is well cooked from all the sides.
- Garnish the dosa with some grated cottage cheese.
- Serve the dosa with the chutney of your choice.
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Subscribe & Stay Tuned - https://www.201tube.com/user/rajshrifood
For more videos log onto http://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Visit our Website for more Awesome Recipes