3 Natural Home Remedies For SINUS CONGESTION (STUFFY NOSE)
- Published on: 5/29/2015
- How to get rid of SINUS CONGESTION? TRY these remedies to get instant cure from blocked nose problems.
Sinus or nasal congestion remedies is something most people look for as this condition can be distressing. It is important to resort to home remedies for treating nasal congestion as this condition as most of us suffer from this problem once or twice a year at least. Nasal congestion can be more than annoying at times, your nose drips and, your voice changes and you can’t breathe at same time. Nasal infection needs to be treated as soon as possible as it can lead other problems like an ear infections and restless sleep and so on. A nasal congestion is caused by inflamed blood vessels caused by flu, cold, allergies or even a sinus infection. There are many ways to treat this condition to bring relief. Ideal things are found around the house in the kitchen.
Nasal congestion or a stuffy nose is a minor health problem. Anything that irritates the nasal area can cause the congestion. Some people are very allergic to certain things and they may be more prone to nasal congestion. Most of the times, a common cold is the main reason for this problem.
LEARN to quickly treat SINUS CONGESTION. TRY these home remedies today for getting rid of BLOCKED NOSE problems.
* Some of the causes of nasal congestion are as follows:
1. Rhinitis: This is caused due to the inflammation of the lining inside the nose. Rhinitis can be due to environmental factors like- pollution or even sudden weather changes.
2. Common cold: Everyone is affected with a common cold some time or the other. This is a virus that brings upon symptoms like- a stuffy or runny nose and even a headache at times.
3. Sinus: Many people suffer with sinus and this problem if not treated in time, can become a persistent problem. This infection is caused due to the nasal passage becoming inflamed, resulting in a nasal congestion.
* Let us have a look at some of the symptoms of nasal congestion:
1. Runny nose: This is the most common symptom of a nasal congestion. You can have a runny or stuffy nose due to dust or any sort of pollution.
2. Sneezing: If you find yourself sneezing frequently, this could be an indication of a nasal congestion.
* Here are some amazing home remedies to cure nasal congestion:
1. Garlic: Garlic has Antiviral and anti fungal properties.
It is a great home remedies for reducing nasal congestion. It helps to fight the respiratory infection causing congestion.
Take two cloves of garlic and boil it in one cup of water. Drink this solution once it cools down a little. You can follow this remedy daily until you find some relief.
2. Steam inhalation: Inhalation brings instant relief from a clogged nose.it is a popular home remedy to treat a nasal congestion.it works to clear the nasal passage and also acts as a natural expectorant. Steam helps to lubricate the irritated respiratory tract. This line of treatment can be followed two to four times a day.
Boil some water in a bowl. Add about one tablespoon of crushed carom seeds (ajwain), to the boiling water and start inhaling the steam. You must be careful in maintaining some distance from the bowl. This can be repeated 3-4 times a day in order to clear the congestion. It works wonders!
3. Eucalyptus oil: Eucalyptus oil is a wonder oil to treat and bring relief from nasal congestion. It is very beneficial for those suffering from nasal congestion as it has decongestant and ant-inflammatory properties.
Add 2-3 drops of eucalyptus oil to a handkerchief. Now inhale the aroma that it releases. This can be repeated 3-4 times a day. It instantly opens up the air ways. This is a simple remedy for nasal congestion.
These simple home remedies are very effective in treating a nasal congestion. So don’t get troubled with nasal congestion and do try out these simple remedies to give you instant relief!
For more videos on Natural Home Remedies, subscribe to https://www.youtube.com/StylecrazeTV
For more remedies check our article