The Best Mexican American Red Enchiladas Chicken and Cheese | Oven Baked chicken enchilada
- Published on: 12/15/2018
- Hello & welcome to the Views Kitchen! On today's recipe, we will be showing you how to cut a corner using chili powder to make your enchiladas. This easy baked enchilada recipe has been a staple in our family and I'm pleased to share my mother's recipe with you. Please take the time to look at the list of ingredients and extra tips below, thank you for subscribing and liking our show. As always #viewsclub we love and adore you 💕 Stephanie and, Cloud
---Yes, it's obvious that this is not the traditional nor the authentic way of making enchiladas. I learned this recipe from my Mexican mother and so I'm grateful she made it comfortable for our home. Now I don't have to eat cold enchiladas LOL Not to worry we know how to make the authentic version as well.
* Comments are disabled because some people don't mind their manners. If your mother makes better enchiladas please use her recipe. This recipe is authentic to me*
Enchilada recipe -
Chili Powder (Views Chili Powder- https://www.201tube.com/video/ngh7azyNYyQ/video.html )
Knorr Chicken Bouillion
Cheese (I used Mexican Blend)
Sour cream or cream fresca
Queso Fresco or panela (Optional)
1/2 Cup Chili Powder
3-4 Cups Water
1/2 Can Tomato Sauce (I used Hunts)
2 1/2 Teaspoons of Knorr Chicken Bouillion (Please adjust to your liking- Start with 1 1/2 Teaspoons the add slowly)
This amount of chili is good for up to 5-6 cups of water. Cook the chili for about 10 minutes on medium-low. Keep it on a low or simmer heat until ready to assemble the enchiladas
* Please make sure to cook the chili in oil for about 1-2 minutes on low heat before you add the water
* You may use fresh chicken broth instead of knorr chicken bouillon and water blend (The can of chicken broth might not give the flavor needed)
Cover your chicken with water. Add half a yellow or white onion and 1/4 of salt. Boil for 30-40 Minutes. Then you can begin to shred the chicken.
I used chicken and half cup fresh white onion for the filling of the tortilla
Bake at 380 degrees for 30-40 minutes
I baked the enchiladas for 20 minutes covered with foil. After 20 minutes I took the foil off and baked for another 10 minutes. The cook time will depend on your oven.
The tortillas I used are made fresh at my local Mexican market. I think Mission will hold well. Use what you have available.
I serve with a side of Mexican rice and beans. I topped the enchiladas with lettuce, green onions, creama fresca, and panela cheese.
VIEWS ENCHILADA RECIPES
Green Chili Chicken and Cheese enchiladas - https://www.201tube.com/video/jGlB-C-LUAw/video.html
Flat enchilada - https://www.201tube.com/video/Q_ehMb9plhA/video.html
Mexican Red Enchiladas Chicken and Cheese -https://www.201tube.com/video/4SJR2l0vM7s/video.html
MEXICAN ENCHILADAS SUIZAS https://www.201tube.com/video/oBQ4BunFx88/video.html
Tex-Mex Style Red Enchiladas with Ground Beef https://www.201tube.com/video/fdu_dHLwY_I/video.html
White Enchiladas Recipe https://www.201tube.com/video/VRUnh5pRZVI/video.html
Mexican Korean fusion enchiladas https://www.201tube.com/video/yy8YU0lqw8c/video.html
Mexican Red Chili Enchilada Sauce -https://www.201tube.com/video/1Fof4-CF1h0/video.html
Follow me on social media: All my social media can be found by the
name " Views on the road"
My other channels:
views on the road ASMR
Views On The Road Beauty
Twitter: Views on the road
- enchiladas enchiladas rojas red enchilas enchiladas rojas de pollo how to make chicken enchiladas views on the road mexicanfood how to make enchiladas how to make chicken enchiladas easy how to make enchilada sauce oven baked enchiladas enchilada cesserole quick & simple quick & simple recipes family recipes for dinner views on the road enchiladas chicken enchiladas dinner recipes for family enchiladas recipe views on the road kitchen views kitchen