How to Cook Mexican Chorizo
- Published on: 2/10/2018
- Cooking raw Mexican pork chorizo can be daunting for your first time. It's messy, but oh so good.
Watch as I show you what you'll end up with when you are done pan frying some good pork chorizo.
- Mexican Pork Chorizo is a raw product that must be cooked.
- Unlike Spanish Chorizo that is a cured sausage that can be sliced and eaten like pepperoni, or salami.
- This Chorizo is perfect alongside eggs, in tacos or burritos, or stuffed into jalapeños.
- chorizo pork sausage grilled fried panfried cooked mexican cooking