Multigrain Laddoo | Not So Junky - by Chef Siddharth | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
- Published on: 11/22/2016
- Healthy laddoo made using nuts and grains. Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe.
MULTIGRAIN LADDOO - (Serves - 4)
¼ cup whole green gram (sabut moong dal)
¼ cup whole wheat
¼ cup short grain rice (kolum)
¼ cup grated dried coconut
1�� cups grated jaggery
¼ teaspoon green cardamom powder
1 tablespoon ghee + for greasing
1. Dry-roast green gram in a non-stick pan till golden brown. Transfer in a bowl and cool. Similarly, dry-roast whole wheat, rice and coconut individually and transfer in different bowls.
2. Lightly toast the almonds and walnuts in the same non-stick pan. Transfer on the worktop and slightly cool.
3. Roughly chop the toasted walnuts and almonds.
4. Take jaggery in another non-stick pan. Add ¼ cup water, place on heat and cook till jaggery melts and mixture slightly thickens, stirring occasionally.
5. Coarsely grind the roasted rice and transfer in a bowl. Similarly, grind roasted whole wheat and green gram individually and transfer in the same bowl.
6. Add ground mixture, coconut, chopped nuts to the melted jaggery and reduce heat. Add cardamom powder and mix well.
7. Add ghee and cook for 1-2 minutes or till the mixture comes together, stirring continuously. Remove from heat and slightly cool, stirring continuously.
8. Grease your palms with some ghee, divide the multigrain mixture into equal portions and shape into balls.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : http://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
- multigrain laddoo multigrain laddoo laddoo type chef siddharth siddharth methi laddoo Sanjeev Kapoor master chef sweets pedha grain wheat new recipe siddharth new recipe junky food not so junky