Train Samosa Recipe tips to make it Crispy & make Chatpata Spicy Samosa Chaat enjoy with Gulabjamun7:46
Instant Besan Khaman Dhokla recipe with Gulab Jamun Recipe Quick and Easy Recipes - Everyday cooking9:23
5-Star - Idli - Vada - Dosa - Ladoo - Jangri - South Indian Breakfast Dishes And Sweets All So Easy11:01
Instant Jalebi | Potato Samosa | Samosa for Snacks Recipe | Aloo Samosa Recipe |How to Make Jalebi
- Published on: 5/27/2020
- Jalebi is a deep fried sweet made from maida flour and then soaked in syrup. It is bright orange or yellow in colour and can be served warm or cold. It has a chewy texture with crystallized sugary exterior coating. The sugars get partly fermented which adds flavor to the dish.
Jalebi is a melt-in-the-mouth snack item that can satisfy the taste buds of your loved ones
15 grams cornflour (optional)
1 cup curd
1 tsp lemon juice
100 grams Maida
1 tbsp Oil
to fry Oil
pinch saffron colour
1 cup sugar
as needed water
• Take a bowl add curd mix well then add maida,cornflour mix well to avoid lumps then add food colour,Hot oil and mix again.
• Batter should be pouring consistency set a side for 24hr to ferment.
•Take a bowl add sugar,water to make sugar syrup of 1 thread consistency add lime juice few drops in the syrup and keep it a side.Lemon juice is to prevent crysalization so just few drops
•Heat oil to fry jalebi, take a Ziplog bag make a hole and pour the batter so that it can pass through.
• press the batter in the hot oil fry at a very low flame till golden brown colour.
• Remove from the oil drain the oil, immediately dip in the sugar syrup for a min and remove in a plate.
Samosa, the most famous street snack and probably the most popular Indian tea time snack, it is a crispy pastry with spicy and zesty potato savory filling.
For samosa sheets:
All-purpose flour 300 Grams
Ajwain 1/2 Teaspoons
Salt as per taste
Oil 100 Grams
Water to mix dough
For the stuffing:
Oil 1 Teaspoons
Mustard seeds 1/4 Teaspoons
Cumin seeds 1/4 Teaspoons
Green chillies 3 Numbers
Curry leaves 2 Springs
Turmeric pd 1/4 Teaspoons
Salt as per taste
Citric Acid 1 Pinch
Water 10 ml
Coriander leaves 1/2 Bunch
Mint Leaves 1/2 Bunch
Potato 250 Grams
1. Add little oil in a hot pan, add mustard seeds. When the mustard seeds splutter, cumin seeds, finely chopped green chillies, curry leaves, turmeric powder, little salt and pinch of citric acid.
2. Add little water, finely chopped coriander and mint leaves, potato (boiled and mashed) and salt well.
3. In a mixing bowl, add flour, ajwain, salt, oil and water and mix the flour to make stiff dough. Cover the dough and rest for about 30 minutes.
4. Divide the dough into equal portions and with help of the rolling pin shape them into elongated puri shape and cut in the centre and keep aside.
5. Take one sheet, apply water on the edges of the sheet, bring the two ends closer and seal to make a pocket. Stuff a spoon full of street style aloo stuffing and seal the top nicely. Slightly squeeze the edges to seal the edges properly. Make the rest of the samosas and keep aside.
6. Deep fry these samosas in medium hot oil until they are crisp and golden in color.
- jalebi ingredients traditional jalebi recipe jalebi recipe step by step how to make jalebi in hindi jalebi recipe video jalebi recipe vahchef jalebi samosa ingredients samosa easy samosa recipe indian samosa recipe aloo samosa recipe meat samosa recipe vegetable samosa recipe how to fold samosa breakfast gelabi breakfast samosa