Instant Pot New York Cheesecake ~ 1st Place Winner !!!
- Published on: 2/19/2018
- This video is about Instant Pot ~ New York Cheese Cake ~ 1st Place Winner !!! This is our 1st place winner out of all the other recipes we have tried.
As an Amazon associate I earn from qualified purchases
- Crust ~ 10 graham cracker sheets ( or about 1 full package ), 4 tbsp melted butter, pinch of salt, 2 tsp brown sugar
- Cheesecake batter ~ 2/3 cup sugar, 2 tbsp corn starch, 2 pinches salt, 16 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream, 2tsp vanilla, 2 eggs
- Topping ~ 2 "big huge" tbsp sour cream, 2 tsp sugar
- Pressure cook 26 min
- rest 10 min
- refrigerate at least 4 hours ~ even better overnight
#Cheesecake, #InstantPot, #InstantPotCheesecake
****** Nothing in this recipe needs to be exact !!!!!! ~ If you want to alter it slightly to meet your own preference that is just fine. This video is a combination of all of the other videos and recipes that I have tried in the past. I always slightly change recipes to my preference, thats the fun of cooking. Either way I promise you, when you are done, you will still get cheesecake. Don't over think anything :) and have fun.
*** Discloser ~ If you make more then three cheesecakes within a week, then you should probably share some with me :)