Day in the Life of a Japanese Delivery Worker
- Published on: 1/17/2020
- A day in the life working in Tokyo Japan as a Delivery Worker at Sagawa Express, one of the largest transportation companies in Japan. This is what a typical day working in Japan is like if you worked for a large shipping company as a Japanese delivery man or delivery women in Tokyo. Japan work life and Japan work culture can be seen throughout the video from morning until evening. Yasuho, who is 22 years old, recently started working in a Japanese company Sagawa and we follow her through her average working day in Tokyo Japan. These are her typical working hours in Japan. She loves working in Japan and for her Japanese company as a Japanese delivery worker. Japanese delivery women work the same as the delivery men in Japan and there doesn't seem to be much of difference in work responsibilities. In fact, this is a peek into Japan life and Tokyo life that is rare to see, but Yasuho has been kind enough to let us follow her for the day. You'll find that Japaense delivery workers in Tokyo do a lot of walking since businesses are quite close to each other so it doesn't make sense to drive around in a delivery truck all day when compared to other countries. I hope you enjoy this video about delivery workers in Japan, life in Toyo and how it might be like working for a Japanese company such as Sagawa Express. If you are interested in learning more about Japanese work culture, check out my other Japan Day in the Life videos.
Watch more Japan Day in the Life Series (Playlist):
Help support the channel and get my Toe-kyo Merch
Check out My 2nd Channel - Tokyo Zebra
Join my Paolo from TOKYO community site to get Answers to Questions about Japan schools, travels, etiquette, food, etc. and to connect and share information about Japan.
-- Channel Support ---
Want to help SUPPORT my channel, buy me a BEER or Maiko and I DINNER? Thank you in advance!
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/paolofromtokyo
- Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/paolofromtokyo
- Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
Join YouTube Channel Memberships
Check the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
----- Business -----
Want me to feature your business in my video?
Want to send me stuff?
----- For more info about me -----
I'm from TOKYO JAPAN, I've been living here for a long time. I'll be your Tokyo Travel Guide, taking you to the spots I love as well as showing you what to do all around Japan and maybe sometimes overseas. I'm also into Tech so you'll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. In short, the channel is all about what I Love, Japan, Food, Travel, Tech and most likely coming FROM-TOKYO, my home.
---- Help me with Translations? ------
----- My Film Gear -----
- Main Camera
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2GlSvyy
- Main Wide Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2o5B00B
- Main Portrait/Night Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NzjcCd
- Powered Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2B7HnUM
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/30VtlPV
- Wireless Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NFngkI
- Portable TriPod
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2LKhM6e
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2PYmjYA
- Drone (Original)
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2K6qrAW
- For a complete list of my gear:
Access to Music in video:
- Paolo day in the life day in the life japan life in tokyo life in japan japan life tokyo life japanese life sagawa sagawa express delivery man delivery in japan delivery worker tokyo japan japanese delivery japanese delivery service delivery person delivery women tokyo jobs working in japan japanese company japan working hours japan jobs japanese worker working in tokyo japan work culture average japanese work day typical work day in japan 佐川急便