How to Ace an Interview: 5 Tips from a Harvard Career Advisor
- Published on: 3/27/2013
- Learn how to prepare for your next interview with these 5 tips from career services advisor Linda Spencer.
Spencer discusses the following strategies in-depth so you can feel more confident throughout the interview process:
1. Do your research.
2. Practice your responses.
3. Make a good first impression.
4. Prepare for different types of interviews.
5. Determine next steps and follow through on them.
Linda Spencer is the assistant director of the Office of Career Services at Harvard.
Visit http://www.extension.harvard.edu/resources/career-academic-resource-center/career-services for more Career Services resources available to Harvard Extension School students.
- harvard extension harvard extension school interview tips job interview interview questions interview responses interview prep interview formats interview methods career tips career advice interview advice linda spencer career services career resources first impressions