Gajar Ka Halwa | गाजर हलवा | Carrot Halwa Recipe | गजरेला | Chef Ranveer Brar
- Published on: 12/10/2019
- A must, must have dish for winters.. Gajar ka Halwa. What can be more heart-warming than a bowl of hot carrot halwa on a cold winter afternoon, right? Try my recipe and let me know how you liked it. Happy cooking :)
Click here to subscribe: https://goo.gl/UE2pmL
GAJAR KA HALWA
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40-45 minutes
Pinch of Saffron
2-3 Green Cardamom pods, crushed
2 cups Winter carrots, grated
3 cups Cow's milk
¼ cups Ghee
10-12 Cashew nuts, Chopped
10-12 Almonds, Sliver
¾ Cups Sugar
Pinch of Salt
● Heat ghee in a kadai. Add saffron, cardamom, grated carrot and cook till they are soft.
● Add milk and cook on slow flame till all the milk is evaporated.
● In another pan, add ghee, cashew nuts, almonds and saute till golden brown.
● Add this mixture into the kadai and mix well.
● Now add sugar and salt and mix well. Cook for 4mins and switch off the flame. Serve hot or cold.
- Ranveer Brar Gajar halwa Ranveer Brar recipes Gajar ka halwa Carrot halwa gajrela Gajar halwa recipe in hindi दूध से गाजर का हलवा बनाने का तरीका Easy gajar halwa Halwai jaisa gajar halwa Best gajar halwa recipe ranveer brar Masterchef india Winter special gajar halwa Winter recipes Indian dessert recipes How to make carrot halwa How to make gajar halwa gajar halwa kaise banaye gaajar halwa Chef Ranveer gajar ka halwa gajar ka halwa recipe gajar halwa