4 WAYS TO BECOME LEGAL IN THE UK - Overstayer and Alone

  • Published on:  9/28/2018
  • For advice - please contact the office of Ms Khyati Joshi, Joshi Advocates Ltd directly by email or telephone. Joshi Advocates ltd - 1 Northumberland Avenue, Trafalgar Square, London, WC2N 5BW
    Telephone: 07462425149
    Email: online@joshiadvocates.co.uk (youtube only - not service address)
    Authorised by CILEx Regulation for Immigration Advice and Services Authorisation No: 2178800
    Disclaimer - This video is for general information only.

    The Silvia Collection - https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?rh=n%3A83450031%2Cp_4%3AJoshi+Advocates+London&ref=w_bl_sl_s_ap_web_83450031

    Parent of a British child or 7 years route - How to get leave to remain - UK 2018 - https://www.201tube.com/video/DnN5BfZl9qE/video.html

    UK Spouse Visa - No Requirements or Exemptions, Tricks and Secrets - 2018 UK Law - https://www.201tube.com/video/TNpj2wdPxE4/video.html

    1. If the person was born overseas, is under 18 years of age, has lived 7 years in the UK and if would be unreasonable to expect them to leave the UK

    2. If the person is aged between 18 years and 25 years and lived in the UK half of their life - all they have to prove is their length of residence and valid passport

    3. If the person has lived in the UK for 20 years continuously - they have to provide documents to support their length of 20 years continuous residence and valid passport

    4. If the person is over 18 years and has live din the UK for less than 20 years and it would be significantly difficulty for them to live in their country of nationality/return - they have to provide valid passport, documents to support length of residence of less than 20 years and why it would be difficult to live in their country of return.

    Website: https://joshiadvocates.co.uk/

    Facebook - Joshi Advocates London
    Instagram - @joshiadvocatesltd
    Website - www.joshiadvocates.co.uk


    People can get residence in the UK because they either have British partner, settled partner, British children or they have children in the UK who are British or 7 years of age. An overstayer can also get Leave to Remain in the UK if they have lived in the UK for a long time and have no partner and no children. There are 4 ways we going to discuss, each way is going to be limited by age.

    Option 1- A person under the age of 18 years old, not born in the UK but has lived in the UK for 7 years

    A person under 18 and has lived in the UK for 7 years and it would be unreasonable to expect this person to leave the UK. The successful applicant will be given limited leave to remain which is 2.5 years.

    Option 2- A person aged between 18 years old and 25 years old at the time of the Home Office application and lived in the UK for at least half of their life.

    For example, a person is aged 18 years old at the time of the application, the person would had entered the UK at the age of 9th. If the person were to meet this requirement, all they have to proof is that they are between the age of 18 years old to 25 years old when they make the application to the Home Office and provide documents to support that they have lived in the UK for half of their life. There is no requirement of unreasonable to leave the UK.

    Option 3 – A person who have lived in the UK for 20 years continuously.

    The applicant has to live in the UK for 20 years unlawfully and continuously. No other requirement to say it is hard for the application to go and live back at his country or is it unreasonable for the applicant to leave the UK. The applicant is expected to show passport and a documents for each year address to the applicant confirming you lived in the UK.

    Option 4: People who are over age of 18th years old but have lived in the UK for less than 20 years and it will be significantly difficult to integrate in society in the home country

    For example, the applicant came from X country, with X nationality and passport and the applicant’s documentary evidence shows the Home Office you have been in the country for 10, 12 or 16 years, less than 2 0 years. The applicant will need to show the Home Office that he cannot live in the X country

    When you are thinking let me put the application simply saying I have lived away from the countries in the last 16 years is not going to be enough, you would have to prove more. If the application is refused, Home Office will put you on something call reporting / signing weekly or monthly. That means the Home Office has the power to detain you should they deemed fit if you are signing. The pressure is on you. Before you make an application and compromises your liberty, make sure that you meet the requirements.