5-Star - Idli - Vada - Dosa - Ladoo - Jangri - South Indian Breakfast Dishes And Sweets All So Easy11:01
Instant Rava Dosa - Peanut Tomato Chutney - Masala Rava Dosa - Crispy Rava dosa - Breakfast Dosas7:02
Breakfast Biryani with Hot Mirchibajji - Mirchi Bajji Recipe with Tossed puff Rice - Uggani -Vahchef
- Published on: 4/22/2020
Ingredient Measure Units
Green chilies 5 Number
Oil for deep fry
Onions 1 big
Coriander 1/2 bunch
Chat masala 1 tsp.
Lemon juice 1 tbsp.
For batter :
Chick pea flour 2 cups
Baking soda 1/2 tsp.
Turmeric powder pinch
Salt to taste
Ajwain 1/2 tsp.
Oil 1 tbsp.
For filling :
Tamarind Paste 2 tbsp.
Chilli powder 1/2 tsp.
Ajwain 1/4 tsp.
Salt to taste
Roasted chick pea flour 2 tbsp.
Directions -- Method:
1. Take a mixing bowl add chick pea flour, baking soda, turmeric, salt, ajwain, oil, add some water use a whisk to blend all together make a thick batter keep it aside.
2. Take another small bowl add thick tamarind Paste, chili powder, ajwain, salt, Roasted chick pea flour and mix it well like a thick Paste.
3. Take Green chills make one slit and remove the seeds, then put the prepared mixture inside the Chili, repeat for all the chillies.
4. When oil is ready for frying, dip the stuffed Chili into the chick pea batter and deep fry till slightly golden in color all over turning occasionally.
5. Now cut each chili pakoda into pieces and fry in hot oil till they are brown and crispy.
6. Add chopped onions, peanuts, sprinkle some chat masala, chopped coriander, squeeze some lemon juice and serve as starter.
- biryani biryani recipes breakfast recipes Uggani Tossed puff Rice pulao puff rice Recipes for tossed puff rice-uggani Borugula Upma Tossed Puffed Rice/Mandakki Susla Mirapakaya Bajji Maramarala Uggani Tossed puff Rice - Uggani Buggani Puffed Rice Upma chaat Recipes Snacks and Appetizers Telangana recipes Andhra Pradesh recipes street food recipes cut mirchi bajji recipe video cut mirchi vahchef minerva cut mirchi recipe cut mirchi bajji recipe.