NBA 2K20 How To Finish At The Rim! Hop Steps, Euro Dunks, Euro Steps over ANYBODY!
- Published on: 9/17/2019
- Learn How And When To Finish At The Rim in NBA 2K20 w/Euro Steps, Euro Dunks, Spin Moves and More!
💻 Visit Our Website → http://www.sportsgamersonline.com
◄Have a video idea? I'd love to hear it! Comment below!
◄Please give this video a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe!
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/sportsgamersonline
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/sportsgamerson
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SportsGamersOnline
● Google+: https://plus.google.com/+SportsgamersonlineSGO
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sportsgamersonline
● VLOG: https://www.201tube.com/user/cknight03
● Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sportsgamersonline
NBA 2K20 is a basketball simulation game which, like the previous games in the series, strives to realistically depict the National Basketball Association (NBA), as well as present improvements over the previous installments. The player mainly plays NBA games with real-life or customized players and teams; games follow the rules and objectives of NBA games. Several game modes are present and many settings can be customized.
Along with the current season's teams and players, previous games in the series have featured NBA teams from past eras, such as the 1995–96 Chicago Bulls and the 1985–86 Boston Celtics. NBA 2K20 adds six more such teams.
For the first time ever in the NBA 2K series, all twelve teams from the WNBA are included. It includes Candace Parker as well as other WNBA all stars. 
A staple of the series, MyCareer, returns as one of the available game modes. MyCareer is a career mode in which the player creates their own customizable basketball player and plays through their basketball career. The mode features a storyline (with the voices of actors including Idris Elba) which plays out as the player competes in games as well as off-court activities. The creation tools have been overhauled.
The game's returning MyGM and MyLeague game modes, which task the player with managing all basketball operations for a specific team, were a point of emphasis during development. MyGM is more focused on realism, whereas MyLeague offers more customization options. MyGM mode attempts to introduce more cutscene-style interactions than previous games in an attempt to give the mode a storyline, which is dubbed My GM 2.0.
NBA 2K20 again, for the eighth time in the series, features MyTeam mode, a mode based around the idea of building the ultimate basketball team and maintaining a virtual trading card collection. Players assemble and play with their team in basketball tournament-style competitions against other players' teams in several different formats. Assets for a team are acquired through various means, including randomized card packs and the auction house. Virtual Currency (VC) is used extensively in the mode.
- nba 2k20 finishing 2k20 finishing 2k20 layup guide nba 2k20 euro step nba 2k20 how to eurostep how to eurostep in 2k20 2k20 eurostep nba 2k20 hop step euro dunk 2k20 euro step 2k20 sports gamers online nba 2k20 nba2k20 nba 2k20 layups nba 2k20 online 2k20 tips fancy footwork 2k20 nba 2k20 layup tutorial nba 2k20 fancy footwork 2k20 finishing badges 2k20 layups 2k20 fancy footwork nba 2k20 tips 2k20 how to dunk more 2k20 dunk tutorial