What's The Deal With Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare? / Episode 8 - The Medical Futurist
- Published on: 1/22/2020
- When artificial intelligence emerged, people imagined the A.I. revolution as robots killing humanity. Today, we are less afraid of robots taking our lives and more afraid of them taking our jobs - medical professionals and nurses included.
Artificial intelligence is indeed revolutionizing healthcare (just as every layer of our lives), and it's the most important topic when it comes to the future of medicine.
In this video, I'm going to clarify the core concepts of artificial intelligence, such as:
- The 3 levels of artificial intelligence (artificial narrow intelligence, artificial general intelligence, and artificial superintelligence)
- Learning methods of A.I. algorithms (machine learning, deep learning)
- How will A.I. redesign healthcare - with 5 examples (mining medical records, treatment plans, precision medicine, drug creation, and health assistance and medication management)
Don't miss out on the hottest digital health trends and innovations: subscribe to our channel, and feel free to share this video if you liked it!
Read our magazine for further updates and analyses on the future of healthcare:
Follow us on Patreon for exclusive videos, podcast, personal analyses - along with many others: https://www.patreon.com/themedicalfuturist/posts
- artificial intelligence digital health healthcare medicine machine learning deep learning future of healthcare healthcare technology technology in healthcare the medical futurist artificial intelligence in healthcare healthcare innovation