QUICK ALOO CURRY | POORI ALOO SABZI RECIPE | POORI WALE ALOO RECIPE
- Published on: 8/9/2018
- Quick Aloo Curry | Poori Aloo Sabzi Recipe | Poori Wale aloo recipe
- Medium sized boiled potatoes- 500 gms
- Green chillies, cut into two pieces- 2
- Asafoetida (Hing)- a pinch (1/4 tsp)
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Kashmiri Chilli powder- 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp
- Kasuri Methi, crushed- 1 tsp
- Chaat Masala- 1 tsp
- Garam Masala powder- 1/2 tsp
- Salt- 1 tsp or to taste
- Water- 2 cups
- Coriander leaves, chopped - 2 tbsp
- Oil- 3 tbsp
- Peel the boiled potatoes & roughly mash them.
- Cut the chillies into two pieces & finely chop the coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a kadhai & add a pinch of asafoetida(hing).
- Add the cumin seeds & then the green chillies.
- When the cumin seeds change colour add the Kashmiri Chilli powder. Stir it once & add in the roughly mashed potatoes.
- Mix it well & sauté for a minute.
- Add 2 cups of water, mix in the potatoes well. Let it come to a boil.
- Add in the Turmeric powder, Kasuri Methi & salt.
- Cook for 2 mins.
- Now add the Chaat Masala & Garam Masala powder.
- Mix & let it cook for around 2-3 mins till oil separates.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Enjoy hot with Poori or Roti.
- Quick Aloo Curry Poori Aloo Sabzi Recipe bhandarewale aloo ki sabzi Poori Wale aloo recipe poori wale aloo aloo sabzi recipe quick aloo sabzi potato curry for poori aloo ki sabzi with puri puri aloo sabzi puri aloo sabzi recipe puri aloo ki sabji aloo ki sabzi bhandare wale aloo ki sabzi poori aloo aloo curry aloo ki sabzi recipe in hindi aloo curry recipe aloo ki sabzi with gravy potato curry quick potato curry