Taiwanese Street Food Fengjia Night Market
- Published on: 5/30/2020
- Welcome to the largest night market in Taiwan, it is the Fengjia night market.
If you were to visit Taiwan just to eat, just book a hotel at this area and you can eat til you pop...with a smile on your face of course.
There is lots of affordable, delicious and freshly cooked food all within walkable distance.
You be spoilt for choice with the amount of variety there is, but do note that most food stalls open at 4pm onwards.
Food featured in this video from the street stalls of Fengjia night market
1. Suckling pig egg roll
2. Robot beef noodles
3. Angel's fried chicken
4. Baked potato cheese & bacon
5. Cotton candy bear
6. Tiger sugar
7. KLG - Kuai le ji - 快樂雞 -Happy chicken
8. Egglet strawberry & custard
10. Shaved ice with glutinous rice balls
11. Takoyaki balls
12. Mixed braised meat
13. Taiwan watermelon juice
14. 車輪餅 Wheel cake
15. Spring onion pancake
16. True Dan
17. Grilled prawns
Fengjia Night Market
Address: Wenhua Road, Xitun District, Taichung City, Taiwan 407
- night market street food taiwanese taiwanese street food japan singapore asia asmr food dancingbacons shaved ice suckling pig grilled prawns oden spring onion pancaake takoyaki balls angel's fried chicken cotton candy bear head klg robot beef noodles watermelon juice wheel cake 快樂雞 Kuai le ji 逢甲夜市 glutinous rice balls