Learn How To Make A Smaller Space Feel Grand
- Published on: 7/31/2019
- Step inside this sophisticated and compact home designed by Ines Mazzotta of Kelly Hopter Interiors. To accommodate the space's small footprint, Ines focused on functionality without sacrificing style. A custom curved sofa in the living room and a pair of swivel chairs offers ample seating, while sleek built-ins display the homeowner's special objects minus the clutter. Pocket doors delineate the space from the adjacent light-filled piano room. You'll also fall in love with the rich blue cabinets in the kitchen, which inject personality and juxtapose beautifully with the mixed metal finishes. Plus, the connected dining nook with a tufted velvet banquette defines glamour.
WHERE TO BUY
Construction and project management: MGB Construction, Flooring throughout: Frontier Flooring Inc., Staircase: Ignac Metal Art, Living room: Pocket doors: Bazay Blacksmithing, Built-ins: Wolstencroft Kitchen & Fine Cabinetry, Walls and trim: Benjamin Moore Gray Cloud 2126-60, Chairs, picture lights: Restoration Hardware, Drum table, coffee table, floor lamp: Elte Mkt, Sofa: Whittington & Co., Rug: Wayfair, Large abstract: Kelly O'Neil via Kelly Hopter Interiors, Kitchen & dining nook: Kitchen cabinetry and banquette: Wolstencroft Kitchen & Fine Cabinetry, Kitchen and Dining Room wall paint colour = Misty Grey, Benjamin Moore, Countertops: Eternal Classic by Silestone, MGB Construction, Faucet: Waterworks, Gingers, Sink: Dupont Plumbing, Island pendants: Wayfair, Dining nook pendant: Union Lighting, Dining table: Kelly Hopter Interiors, Large abstract: Celadon via Kelly Hopter Interiors.
To see more visit https://houseandhome.com/videos/
MORE DESIGN INSPIRATION
• Subscribe to H&H's YouTube Channel https://goo.gl/IZae51
H&H videos, product sources and more http://houseandhome.com/tv
• Beautiful photo galleries https://houseandhome.com/galleries/
CONNECT WITH HOUSE & HOME!
• Facebook https://facebook.com/houseandhomemagazine/
• Instagram https://instagram.com/houseandhomemag/
• Pinterest https://pinterest.com/houseandhome/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/HouseandHome