Competition BBQ Ribs Recipe | Secret Sauce
- Published on: 2/2/2019
- Competition BBQ Ribs Recipe with our Secret Sauce.
( OP X-1 NOW AVAILABLE HERE: www.opx-1.com)
Kosmo steps Wes through trimming the perfect ribs. This is a great tip for smoking ribs in your backyard or when it comes time for a competition. Once they're all trimmed up we through them on the Pit Barrel to give them that perfect smokey taste. Top it off with our secret sauce; you'll have to watch it and find out! These ribs were sweet and smokey and full of flavor. You can't miss out on making ribs like this!
Competition BBQ Ribs Recipe Directions:
1. Pull the St. Louis Ribs out.
2. Give them a competition trim.
3. Rub them down with Dirty Bird Hot and Honey Chipotle Killer Bee.
4. Put them on the cooker bone side down for about an hour. (check the color)
5. Flip them and place them meat side down. Let sit for another hour until you get that perfect color.
6. Apply Maple Brown Sugar, Honey Chipotle Killer Bee, and Cherry Apple Habanero Rib Glaze to the foil. Lay meat side down. Apply the same to the bone side. Wrap them up.
7. Put on the cooker for about another hour. Test it with the toothpick trick.
8. Apply OP X-1 to the bone side. Cut them. Flip them over and apply more OP X-1 to the meat side.
OP X-1 IS NOW AVAILABLE HERE: www.opx-1.com
Equipment Used can be found at
Cooking steak - https://goo.gl/G5nLPA
Cooking chicken - https://goo.gl/CNYcQe
Briskets - https://goo.gl/PW1VmC
Cooking ribs: https://goo.gl/R3HSwc
Music by: Epidemic Sound
Connect with Kosmos Q:
Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links in this description are affiliate links where I'll earn a small commission if you use them at no additional cost to you.
- Kosmo's Q Kosmo Cosmos Q competition bbq ribs recipe bbq ribs recipe competition bbq ribs competition bbq ribs temperature bbq ribs competition bbq baby back ribs recipe barbecue ribs recipe competition ribs recipe recipe bbq competition ribs competition rib recipe competition rib rub competition ribs competition spare ribs barbecue rib recipe how to bbq right competition ribs smoking competition ribs smoking ribs spare ribs st. louis spare ribs