CARROT LASSI - Mrs Vahchef
- Published on: 10/26/2014
- A traditional and nontraditional desi drink which is refreshing, nourishing and balancing- an exotic healthy treat.
Carrot 2 no’s
Curd 2 cup’s
Honey to taste
Almonds 4 no’s
Cashew nuts 4 no’s
1. Cut the carrot into small pieces.
2. Boil the water in a pan add carrot pieces, pinch of salt and cook it for 2 minutes and let it cool down.
3. Then pour this into the mixie jar and make it into a coarse paste.
4. In this add curd, honey, almonds, cashew nuts and blend until smooth.
5. Add ice cubes while the lassi.