STARTING YOUR SALTWATER AQUARIUM - Things I Wish I Knew
- Published on: 4/6/2013
- If you are Thinking of Starting a Saltwater Aquarium Fish Tank, Here is a Video that Gives You The Things To Know. Featured in the Video is My Saltwater Nano Reef Aquarium Fish Tank Biocube 14. I used Panorama Pro Module Lighting from Ecoxotic to achieve different color combinations (one blue strip and one white strip). Yes, I am a coral addict as indicated by my beautiful amazing saltwater nano tank.
Please subscribe to my Daily Vlog!
Aquarium Maintenance Video: https://www.201tube.com/video/PZDoVv7KWmE/video.html
Things to Know before Starting your Saltwater Aquarium:
- How Much Does a Saltwater Aquarium Cost?
- Biocube All-In-One Aquariums
- Coral is the Most Expensive Part of the Aquarium
- Expect to Spend a lot of time Researching (fish and coral temperaments)
- Saltwater Aquariums Take a Lot of Patience
- Lighting is Expensive to get a colorful tank
- Aquarium Maintenance isn't as bad as everyone thinks it is
- Where is the best location for an aquarium? (Away from Vents and Direct Sunlight & Easy to Access)
- What I have in my Aquarium Cupboard
- Biocube Chambers and Filtration (Live Rock)
- Awesome views of my Nano Reef Aquarium Tank!
- lifeaftercollegevids lifeaftercollegevideos vlogaftercollege vlog after college fish tank nano reef aquarium coral saltwater salt water biocube biocube 14 coral frags fish Fish Tank (film) nano reef tank panorama pro module aquarium led ecoxotic starting a saltwater tank bulkreefsupplycom set up a saltwater aquarium saltwater tank how to set up saltwater setting up cycling new york steelo davidsaquariums beginners aquarium beginners cycle aquarium