Double Baked Potato Casserole - Bonita's Kitchen
- Published on: 6/28/2020
- Welcome to Bonita's Kitchen! Today we will be making Double Baked Potato Casserole, this recipe was given to me by my childhood friend. This is a delicious side dish for you to have with your favourite protein. See recipe below! Plus the link for our crispy bacon! https://www.201tube.com/video/L2-cYYXFifU/video.html
6 LARGE POTATOES, BOILED AND MASHED
1/4 CUP BUTTER
1 TSP SEA SALT to salt boiling potatoes
1/2 TSP WHITE PEPPER
1 Cup SOUR CREAM or small 250 ml tub
2 TBSP CREAM CHEESE
4 TO 6 STRIPS OF FRYED BACON, CHOPPED
2 CUPS SHREDDED CHEDDAR CHEESE or more
1 CHOPPED GREEN ONION or more
Start by peeling and boiling your potatoes of choice with 1 tsp of sea salt to salt the boiler of water and potatoes.
• Then in a large bowl add boiled potatoes, butter, white pepper, sour cream and cream cheese then start mashing.
• Fry your bacon until almost crispy and chop in small pieces, and add green onion, shredded cheese then add to mashed potato mixture, fold in.
• Put in baking pan or casserole dish, spread out evenly and top with shredded cheese, chopped green onion, more BACON BITS……
BAKE IN A 350º OVEN FOR 35 TO 40 minutes until golden brown.
SERVE WITH YOUR FAVOURITE PROTEIN
I apologize in advance if anything in this video is not clear or miss read, please follow my recipe when making this dish.
Thank you for watching Bonita's Kitchen, and don't forget to subscribe for more Traditional Newfoundland Recipes and Cooking!
- newfoundland cooking newfoundland meals newfoundland recipes newfoundland cooks newfoundland chefs newfie cooking newfie meals newfie recipes newfie cooks newfie chefs maritime cooking maritime meals maritime recipes maritime cooks maritime chefs traditional cooking traditional meals traditional recipes east coast cooking east coast meals east coast recipes east coast cooks east coast chefs bonitas kitchen