Instant Chole Curry - NO DAL - NO SOAKING - Poori - Goli Channa - Puri Chole curry - Instant Recipe8:32
No Grind Tomato Chutney - Ghee Roast Fried Rice With Brinjal - Vangi Bath Recipe - Thakali Pachadi7:14
Sambhar - Ghee Roast Chicken - Chili Garlic Potatoes - Drumstick Sambhar Recipe - Kadhai Chicken Fry
- Published on: 4/21/2020
- Lunch Recipes can be simple and Special if you learn to enjoy cooking
come cook along with vahchef
Beginners chicken pepper masala dry
Chicken pieces - 500 kg
Turmeric powder - 1/2tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1tsp
Coriander seeds - 1tsp
Red chillies - 6 no’s
Cloves - 4
Cardamom - 3
Cinnamon stick - 1
Staranise - 1
Pepper - 1tsp
Fennel seeds - 1tsp
Cumin seeds - 1/2tsp
Nutmeg - small piece
Onions - 1
Tomato puree - 1cup
Curry leaves - 2springs
Green chillies - 2no’s
Pepper powder - 1tsp
Coriander leaves - 2springs
Oil - as required
Salt - to taste
Water - as required
Heat water in a pan, put chicken pieces, salt, turmeric powder,
ginger garlic paste, cook for 12 minutes.
Take another pan add coriander seeds, red chillies, cloves, cinnamon stick,
Staranice, pepper, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, nutmeg and dry roast for 5 minutes’
Transfer in to a mixie jar, grind in to fine powder. Keep a side.
Heat a pan add oil sliced onions, salt and roast it.
Add tomato puree, curry leaves, grinded masala powder, boiled chicken,
Green chillies, and cook it for some time.
When it fry add pepper powder, and add coriander leaves.
Now serve with rice or roti.
South Indian Style By Sambhar By Vahchef
Toor Dal (Boiled) - ½ Cup
Turmeric - ½ tsp
Water - 1 cup
Oil – 2 tb spn
Mustard Seeds - 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Curry Leaves - 1 string
Red Chillies - 4
Green Chillies - 3
Sambar Onions - ¼ cup
Turmeric – 1 tsp
Hing - ½ tsp
Pumpkin - ¼ cup
Mango - ¼ cup
Radish - ¼ cup
Drum Sticks - ¼ cup
Brinjal - ¼ cup
Tomatoes – 1 cup
Chilli Powder - 1 tsp
Coriander Powder - 1 tsp
Sambar Powder - 2 tsp
Tamarind Juice - ¼ cup
Jaggery – ½ tsp
· Take ½ cup of Toor Dal & add ½ tsp of turmeric add 1 cup of water and cook it till it is soft
· Take a pan add 2 tb spoon of oil and heat it.
· Add Mustard seeds and wait till they crackle.
· Add Cumin seeds , Curry Leaves , Red Chillies , Green Chillies , Sambar Onions and sauté them for a minute.
· Add Turmeric & Hing and Mix it well.
· Add Salt as required.
· Add mixed vegetables and cook it till it is soft.
· Add finely chopped tomatoes.
· Add Red Chilli Powder , Coriander Powder , Sambar Powder & Mix it well.
· Add Tamarind Juice & also add water and bring it to a boil.
· In the last adjust salt & add 1 tsp Jaggery & finish it off with Coriander leaves & grated fresh Coconut.
- 3 sambhar powders easy sambhar powder Sambar Podi How to make Sambar Podi sambar recipe how to make sambar how to make sambar at home sambhar masala chicken Ghee Roast chicken fry chicken fry curry chicken roast curry ghee fry chicken chicken dry fry Chicken Ghee Roast classic masala hut andhra chicken fry chicken fry recipes potato fry chili potatoes potato recipes spicy potatoes aloo fry crispy potatoes