Day in the Life of a Typical Japanese Cosplay Worker
- Published on: 9/27/2019
- A day in the life of a Japanese Anime Cosplayer working in Tokyo Japan. The life of a typical Japanese Worker in the Cosplay world in Tokyo is different than the average Japanese salaryman. The average Japan working hours are completely different for the Japanese worker in Cosplay because of the job requirements are more flexible. Working in Japan can be grueling depending on the Job in Tokyo, but it can be more flexible if you decide. The Cosplayer life is a bit more free than the typical Japanese worker. This day in the life Japan cosplay video can highlight different opportunities working in Japan. There are manga cosplayer or anime cosplayer and it really depends on the Japan cosplayer interests. The cosplay life is not for most, but if you love it like Yuzuchi, a 20 year old Japanese female worker in Japan, then each day can be an enjoyable experience. The average Japanese working day for most salarymen starts between 8AM-9AM and finishes around 6PM - 7PM, but there is also a lot of Japanese overtime depending on the Japanese company. The Japanese worker in Cosplay, is able to start later in the day, but also works quite late as you will see in this video. This Japanese Cosplayer will visit a Japanese studio, meet with a friend for dinner and karaoke and also have late working hours for her online job.
Japan Day in the Life Series playlist:
Help keep the Day in the Life videos going with my Toe-Kyo merch:
Yuzuchi's Social Media
--- Channel Support ---
Want to help SUPPORT my channel, buy me a BEER or Maiko and I DINNER? Thank you in advance!
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/paolofromtokyo
- Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/paolofromtokyo
- Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
Check the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
----- Business -----
Want me to feature your business in my video?
Want to send me stuff?
----- For more info about me -----
I'm from TOKYO JAPAN, I've been living here for a long time. I'll be your Tokyo Travel Guide, taking you to the spots I love as well as showing you what to do all around Japan and maybe sometimes overseas. I'm also into Tech so you'll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. In short, the channel is all about what I Love, Japan, Food, Travel, Tech and most likely coming FROM-TOKYO, my home.
---- Help me with Translations? ------
----- My Film Gear -----
- Main Camera
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2GlSvyy
- Main Wide Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2Q1rsiV
- Main Portrait/Night Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NzjcCd
- Powered Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2B7HnUM
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/30VtlPV
- Wireless Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NFngkI
- Portable TriPod
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2LKhM6e
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2Fgniw7
- Drone (Original)
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2K6qrAW
- For a complete list of my gear:
Access to Music in video:
- Paolo tokyo japan cosplay cosplayer day in the life japan day in the life day in the life japan day in the life japanese worker japan worker japanese cosplay japanese cosplayer working in japan japanese worker anime cosplay typical japanese worker typical day of japanese worker life in japan life in tokyo working in tokyo cosplay life cosplayer life manga cosplay day in the life tokyo worker average japanese typical japanese japan working hours コスプレ