EASY BAKED SUSHI | Crunchy Teriyaki Recipe
- Published on: 6/11/2020
- Crunchy Sushi Bake Teriyaki Salmon Cream Cheese Recipe!
Got that Japanese restaurant cravings, but sushi is hard to make at home? Don't worry i got you covered. This easy sushi bake recipe or baked sushi recipe is perfect for parties and even for business! Its Easy to make and easily scalable for mass consumption!
Hope you enjoyed cooking and eating it as much as you liked our video!
- 2 1/2 cups cooked Jasmine rice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Sushi vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Sesame oil
- Furikake (Nori/Seaweed flavor)
- Nori Sheets
- 350g Salmon
- 1/3 cup Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup Japanese Mayonaise
- 3 Tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 3 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Mirin
- 2x2 cm Ginger
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tsp Cornstarch
- 1/2 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Tbsp Butter
-Spring Onions (optional)
Thank you for watching! If you love the video, hit the like button and subscribe for more!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Cooking-Satisfaction-100343135034350/
Extra pixels: youtube.com/watch?v=z24cqzq2s58
Pop Aesthetics EP: reckonero.bandcamp.com/album/pop-aesthetics
- Cream Cheese cream cheese recipe sushi bake SUshi bake recipe salmon kewpie japanese mayo japanese mayo philadelphia cream cheese baked sushi baked sushi recipe teriyaki teriyaki sauce teriyaki sauce recipe furikake nori sheets nori sheet spring onions soy sauce GInger Garlic brown Sugar Sugar Butter Bread crumbs Sushi rice Japanese rice