The Best Hot Dog Sauce Recipe
- Published on: 6/10/2018
- If youre interested in an emulsion blender check out this link:https://amzn.to/2FmhQbR
The music in the intro is “Guts and Bourbon” by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/)
The H*t G**** Texas Wieners All-The-Way-Sauce
Ingredients: 2 lbs ground beef
2 8 oz cans tomato paste
2 cups water
1 tsp ginger
1 tbsp cumin
1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
3/4 tbsp paprika
3/4 tsp onion powder
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/2 tsp celery seed
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp salt
1 tsp ground pepper
2 tbsp ketchup
2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 cup finely chopped onion
The process is just as important as the ingredients, so please do not try to rush this.
1) Put all measured dry ingredients above into a small bowl and mix well, set aside.
2) Brown the ground beef while breaking it into the smallest pieces possible, drain most of the grease, leave a little.
3) Add tomato paste and water directly to the pan with the beef, medium heat, combine well.
4) Sprinkle all dry ingredients evenly into beef/tomato paste mixture while keeping a medium to low heat.
5) Add all other remaining ingredients to pan and stir/mix well. Remember, only 1 cup onion goes in.
6) Slow simmer for at least 1 hour, adding water as necessary so as not to dry out or burn.
- The Hot Grill Libbys Pappys All the way sauce hotdog sauce hot dog sauce best hotdog sauce recipe best hot dog sauce recipe Authentic greek hot dog sauce authentic greek hotdog sauce best all the way sauce hot dog recipes falls view rutts hutt texes weiner texas weiner sauce northern new jersey hotdog sauce new jersey all the way sauce