No Grind Tomato Chutney - Ghee Roast Fried Rice With Brinjal - Vangi Bath Recipe - Thakali Pachadi7:14
Instant Rava Dosa - Peanut Tomato Chutney - Masala Rava Dosa - Crispy Rava dosa - Breakfast Dosas7:02
60 Soft Idli's - Soft and Spongy Idli Recipe - Sweet Coconut Chutney - Jasmine Idli Chicken Curry
- Published on: 5/5/2020
- Idli Dosa 2 in1 Batter - How to make Idli - Dosa with one batter. https://www.201tube.com/video/PWMMp1uzMRQ/video.html
Idli is a south Indian savory cake popular throughout India. The cakes are usually two to three inches in diameter and are made by steaming a batter consisting of fermented black lentils (de-husked) and rice. South Indian NO1 breakfast
2 cup idli rava cream of rice
1 tsp SALT
1 cup urad dal wash
• Rinse and soak the above ingredients in water for about 6 hours.Then grind urad dal split in a
• blender (with adding water in steps).Add idli rava by squeezing out water add salt and keep it aside (to ferment )for 12
• Take idli plates and place a drop of oil in each idli mould and spread it over the
• entire mould.
• Heat 2 cups of water in a large vessel or pressure cooker and place the filled idli
• plates and cover with lid. Heat in high for about 20 minutes.
• Remove the plates from the vessel and remove the idlis.Pour 2 tsp of sesame oil
• while serving.
• Side dish - Sambar, dosa milagai powder, and coconut chutney
• While using pressure cooker for making idlis, the steam hole should not be
• covered by adding the cooker weight. Steam should escape freely.
Idli rice - 3 cups
Urad dal - 1 cup
Fenugreek seeds - ½ tsp
- 5 idli recipe idli chutney recipes idli dosa recipes idli batter recipes recipes using idli batter idli dosa batter idli pindi ghee dosa soft idli idli recipe Dosa recipe idli chutney sambhar dosa chutney sambhar Idli dosa vada indian vahrehvah coconut curry sambhar breakfast sambar idli recipe videos Idli idli podi idli sambar idli batter rava idli sambar idli idli indian food hot idli sambar idli sambar street recipe for idli edli idli in cooker