Nacho Chips | Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana
- Published on: 4/20/2016
- Nachos are hands down the perfect food for a get together with friends and family - here is how you can make them at home!
NACHO CHIPS - (Serves - 4)
½ cup maize flour
½ cup refined flour
1 tablespoon oil + for drizzling and deep-frying
½ teaspoon turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1 teaspoon onion powder
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt to taste
Crushed black peppercorns to taste
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a non-stick pan. Add turmeric powder and sauté for 30 seconds.
2. Combine refined flour, maize flour, salt and turmeric oil in a bowl and mix. Add some warm water and knead into a soft dough.
3. To prepare spice mix, combine onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, salt and crushed peppercorns in a bowl and mix well.
4. Heat sufficient oil in a pan.
5. Divide the dough into equal portions. Place each portion on the worktop, drizzle some oil on top and roll out to make thin sheet. Place an inverted round steel platter on top, cut into a disc and discard excess dough. Make few insertions on each disc using a fork and cut into wedges.
6. Deep-fry the wedges in hot oil till golden and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper and sprinkle some spice mix on top while still warm.
Click to Subscribe: http://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
For more recipes : http://www.sanjeevkapoor.com
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware.
Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
- Sanjeev Kapoor master chef NAME recipe video Indian Cuisine India Chinese Italian food beverage biryani masala pulao naan tikka chicken fish prawn shrimp mutton rice palak paneer tandoori tandoor samosa paratha gravy curry dal butter spinach cheese potato garlic ginger chili tomato onion spices south fast dried fried roasted baked soup salad diet health apple orange cooking recipes sweets chocolate khana khazana zee