The ORIGINAL Big Mac Sauce Recipe - 100% REAL McDonalds Big Mac Sauce
- Published on: 7/15/2019
- I know you have enjoyed our video!
Make sure you ***SUBSCRIBE*** and ***LIKE*** our channel! It really helps!!!
This will make sure we can keep making helpful, tasty recipes for you to keep enjoying!
We've decoded the Big Mac AND its SAUCE. True story. I try to be healthy and eat food with ingredients I recognise (nothing that starts with an e-number, for example, fewer chemicals).
But, like many others, I am a closet lover of that McDonalds Big Mac sauce that can only be found under the golden arches. So, I put my rigorous training as a home chef to good use, trying and testing and eating burger after burger in a bid to make this infamous burger at home. I really wanted a low carb and keto friendly version so it wasn't doing too much damage to the body!
It took a few attempts to get the balance right. Many others have tried and fallen before me, but my dedication was strong (and so was cheering on from my trusty wife). My pantry doesn’t include industrial flavour enhancers, so it was more difficult than it might seem to get the taste right. The final, successful, close to perfect recipe involved good-quality mince meat, and I did us all a favour and left out the sugars and salts from the original.
This is not health food, still, but it’s an indulgence I’ve taken for the team. In my relentless testing I've consumed litres of Big Mac sauce, both real and recreated. The upside? My version is pretty good. The downside? I need new jeans…
But seriously, this Keto version of the Big Mac is the bomb and you won’t be disappointed even though it is low carb!
I love making this paleo / lchf / ketogenic diet “big mac”! The big mac was always my favourite thing to order at McDonalds, and this sauce makes the whole meal extra keto! I love a delicious easy low carb high fat meal (LCHF) to make week nights that everyone loves!
Big Mac Sauce
* 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
* 2 tsp mustard
* 2 tbsp diced hamburger pickles
* 1 tablespoon White wine or plain white Vinegar
* 2 tablespoon finely minced onion
* 2 teaspoons Stevia or Swerve
* 1/2 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
* 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
* 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
1. Make the dressing. Mix mayo, diced pickles, mustard, vinegar, onion, paprika and Swerve. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together.
* 400g beef mince
* 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
* 2 sesame seed low carb / Keto burger buns
* ½ white onion, finely chopped
* ¼ head iceberg lettuce, finely shredded
* 2 slices tasty cheese
* 2 large dill pickles, thinly sliced
* 1. As written above, for the Big Mac sauce, combine all the ingredients in a bowl, season with salt and chill until ready to use.
* 2. To make the patties, season the mince with salt and pepper and form into 4 balls using about 1/3 cup mince each. Place each onto a square of baking paper and flatten to form into four x 15cm circles. Heat bbq or heat oil in a large frypan over high heat. In 2 batches, cook beef patties for 1-2 minutes each side until lightly charred and cooked through. Remove from heat and keep warm. Repeat with remaining two patties.
* 3. Carefully slice each burger bun into three across ways, then lightly toast.
* 4. To assemble the burgers, spread a little Big Mac sauce over the bottom base. Top with some chopped onion, shredded lettuce, slice of cheese, beef patty and some pickle slices. Top with the middle bun layer, and spread with more Big Mac sauce, onion, lettuce, pickles, beef patty and then finish with more sauce. Top with burger lid to serve.
* 5. After waiting half an hour for your food to settle, go for a jog.
- Keto low carb paleo gluten free ketogenic carb free sugar free recipe recipes my drunk kitchen you suck at cooking binging with babish gordon ramsay jamie oliver big mac sauce big mac sauce recipe big mac secret sauce big mac secret sauce recipe real big mac sauce recipe original big mac sauce recipe mcdonalds special sauce recipe mcdonalds secret sauce recipe mcdonalds big mac sauce recipe best big mac sauce recipe burger sauce recipe keto big mac lchf