VODKA CURED SALMON (Won't make you drunk) Catch and CURE!!!
- Published on: 9/24/2019
- Never had Salmon like this but it's a great recipe to add to your culinary repertoire! Keep on reading the for recipe!
- Salmon (King, Coho, Sockeye) Probably will work with many fish!
- Vodka poured over meat of fish
- Brown Sugar 1/2 cup to 1 cup depending on the amt of fish
- Salt, slightly less than amt of sugar
- 2 Tbsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp of lime zest
- 1/2 cup chopped Dill
- Cover salmon in mixture after Vodka is applied.
- Coat both sides of salmon with dry mixture.
- Cover Salmon with Cellophane and wrap tightly
- Put Salmon in container and cover with heavy weight
- Let sit 12 hours then remove brine liquid then Flip and recover
- Wait 12 more hours and flip again. 48 hours total.
- Rinse and let sit for 1 hour and Enjoy!
Get some Fisherman's Life Merch at https://www.fishermanslife.net/store
Big shout out and thank you to Alaska Strike Zone for making this trip possible. If you ever plan to visit Ketchikan, Alaska definitely hit them up for some great fishing. https://www.alaskastrikezone.com/
Also, thank you to Peter from Lighthouse Lures for coming along on the trip and providing a lot of the jig heads, swimbaits and jigs we used on the trip. The lure that I caught the big Lingcod and Cabezon on was the Mega Bites Mega Shad Tandem Single hook lure. Deadly! https://www.lighthouselures.com/
And of course the trip wouldn't be possible without knowing TJ and Jan. Thank you Jan for the awesome camera work! Great to see you guys again!! https://www.instagram.com/itsareeladdiction/
Follow my instagram https://www.instagram.com/officialfishermanslife/
- fishermans life gravlax recipe salmon gravlax how to smoke salmon smoked salmon alternative cold smoked salmon fish catch and cook ace videos catch and cook king salmon catching coho salmon catching alaska salmon fishing ketchikan fishing outdoor cooking salmon trolling how to rig a salmon lure