PARADOX | Present Day or Middle Ages? Award-Winning Short Film, Best Short Film, Best Screenplay17:33
Stealing Time | SciFi Time Travel Short Film
- Published on: 6/30/2011
- When a down-on-his-luck inventor builds a time machine to change the past, he unwittingly sets off a disastrous chain of events.
This short film was made based on the following constraints:
• Cannot take place entirely in one location.
• Someone must say the words "time travel."
• Two characters must have a long-standing rivalry.
• When one character was a kid, he/she used to wish he/she could travel back in time to see real-life dinosaurs.
• One character is a wine lover and is very picky/elitist about their wine.
• One character prefers bubble baths to showers.
• Someone has to say: "I have to go back."
Translate this video into your language: http://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?ref=share&v=UTO0ogdNMdY
- stealing time finite films constraints alex calleros michael tucker ryan mcduffie mikie beatty dan beckner travel sci fi short film action adventure dog dachshund puppy bryan ricker los angeles temecula california dogs cute drama comedy movie independent cinema thriller director movie film alex calleros Stealing Time (Film) Film (Film) Short Film (TV Genre) loop science fiction invention time travel