I want to eat well…but I HATE cooking! | Thursday Therapy #32
- Published on: 6/14/2017
- In this Thursday Therapy episode, Glenn helps you with how to enjoy cooking more, become more motivated and confident in the kitchen, and find a way to eat nutritiously if you CAN’T see yourself cooking regularly just yet.
*The Missing Piece - 7 Mindset Hacks for Eating, Movement, Weight, and Body-image*
Download Free Ebook Now: http://bit.ly/2wpLObV
LINKS FROM VIDEO:
Follow Joel on Insta: http://bit.ly/2tirA3u
Follow Glenn on Insta: http://bit.ly/2m4YVq3
- Dietitian question on how to learn to enjoy cooking. [1:44]
- Learning more about cooking. [2:42]
- Getting support from others. [3:32]
- On meal delivery options and frozen meals. [4:57]
- About Joel’s campaign #getyourmaninthekitchen. [6:27]
Subscribe to our e-newsletter http://eepurl.com/-whnD for:
- 52 Thoughts for the Chronic Dieter (the blog that is changing lives)
- Special Offers (only for our mailing list!)
- More FREE videos!
LETS GET YOU CONNECTED:
Glenn Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/GlennMackint...
Weight Management Psychology Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/weightmanage...
Have a question? Ask Glenn!
Hashtag #ThursdayTherapy in your social media.
Glenn Mackintosh psychologist is the founder of weight management psychology, and creator of Thursday Therapy and Coffee Break with Glenn.
He is a specialist in the psychology of eating, movement, weight and body image, with a Masters degree in sport and exercise psychology.
He helps people who hate exercise learn to love it.
He helps people learn intuitive eating and mindful eating.
He helps people learn to embrace body positivity and size diversity.
He helps people overcome emotional eating, comfort eating, and binge eating.
He helps people free themselves from dieting and embrace health at every size.
Glenn doesn’t do weight loss psychology. He doesn’t share his own weight loss transformation, weight loss motivation, weight loss tips, weight loss workouts, weight loss diets, or weight loss before and after shots. In fact, as focusing on weight loss can be ineffective at best (and harmful at worst) Glenn follows a nondieting approach supported by cognitive behavior therapy, acceptance and commitment therapy, hypnosis or hypnotherapy and eft or tapping.
As an advocate of eft and hypnosis, he answers, Glenn answers a lot of questions like:
How does eft work ?
How does tapping work?
What is tapping for weight loss?
What is hypnosis?
Does hypnotherapy work?
Can hypnosis help me lose weight?
He is passionate about bringing evidence based ideas in eating psychology, exercise psychology, weight psychology, and body-image psychology to you in an informational, fun, and non-stigmatizing way and as he has done in his role as the on-screen consultant psychologist on The Biggest Loser, he loves sharing his thoughts with you through this YouTube channel.
- weight loss weight management psychology psychology non dieting dieting therapy glenn mackintosh weight loss psychology weight psych emotional eating mindful eating intuitive eating health at every size haes health thursday therapy dietitian dietitians home cooking easy cooking healthy portions real food how to cook healthy i hate cooking food prep lite n easy youfoodz weight watchers lean cuisine how to eat healthy healthy eating on a budget obesity