How to Make The Most Amazing Coconut Cake| The Stay At Home Chef
- Published on: 3/23/2018
- This Coconut Cake Recipe is made from scratch and full of bold coconut flavor and topped off with a coconut cream cheese frosting. This is the kind of cake that will wow everyone in the room!
__________⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ CLICK FOR RECIPE ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️ ___________
PRINTABLE RECIPE: 🖨️https://thestayathomechef.com/coconut-cake/ 🖨️
More Amazing Cake Recipes: https://goo.gl/2waAay
• 1/2 cup salted butter, softened
• 1/2 cup vegetable oil
• 1½ cups sugar
• 2 teaspoons coconut extract
• 6 large egg whites, room temperature
• 1½ cups coconut milk
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 3½ cups cake flour
• 4 teaspoons of baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1 cup salted butter, softened
• 1 teaspoon coconut extract
• 3 cups powdered sugar
• 3 cups coconut flakes
02:05 - How to make coconut cream cheese frosting
1️⃣ Grease three 9-inch pans. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
2️⃣ 00:16 - In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter, oil, and sugar together until smooth. Beat in coconut extract and egg whites 2 minutes until fluffy. Beat in coconut milk and sour cream until just combined.
3️⃣ 01:15 - Mix in cake flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
4️⃣ 01:33 - Divide the batter among the three prepared pans. Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes. Let sit in pans for 5 minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely before layering and frosting.
5️⃣ 02:05 - Make the frosting by using a hand mixer to beat cream cheese and butter together for 1 minute until light and fluffy. Add in coconut extract and mix until combined, about 10 seconds.
6️⃣ 02:29 - Slowly add in powdered sugar, one half cup at a time until smooth, mixing between additions.
7️⃣ 02:40 - Frost and layer cake with frosting and use coconut flakes to coat.
Thanks for watching! Don't forget to push "LIKE," leave a COMMENT below, and SUBSCRIBE! Feel free to SHARE this video too.
SUBSCRIBE to my channel: http://youtube.com/thestayhomechef
FACEBOOK: The Stay At Home Chef
PINTEREST: The Stay At Home Chef
CONTACT ME: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Stay At Home Chef offers restaurant-quality recipes you can easily make at home. If you want to become a better cook, learn how to cook, or just need dinner ideas for your family, this channel is for you. We’re taking really good recipes and making them easy recipes that you can make at home in your own kitchen. Cooking, baking, how to, all things food, and more!
MORE RECIPES YOU HAVE TO TRY:
How to Make The Most Amazing Chocolate Cake: https://goo.gl/2waAay
How to Make The Most Amazing White Cake: https://goo.gl/B4Lk4y
How to Make The Most Amazing Lasagna: https://goo.gl/TreySb
How to Make The Best Homemade Dinner Rolls: https://goo.gl/ETQguR
How to Make Authentic Carne Asada: https://goo.gl/ZrXKkg
How to Cook a Thick Cut Pork Chop: https://goo.gl/PWWV5h
- coconut cake coconut cake recipe recipe cake cake recipe coconut baking recipes how to make cake how to make how to bake a cake how to make cake at home thestayathomechef the stay at home chef rachel farnsworth stayathomechef