Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Published on: 4/17/2015
- Grilled Chicken Breasts. My holy grail dinner when I want to lose weight. So easy and so delicious.
Serve them with the side of some steamed vegetable for a balanced meal. Watch how to properly steam your vegetables here: https://www.201tube.com/video/wwdJMjlCmHY/video.html
Please subscribe for more recipes :)
- 4 large chicken breasts (aprx 1 kilogram)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon red chili powder (optional)
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise (optional)
- Slice the chicken breasts horizontally so as to have them 1 cm thick.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, seasoning, and mayo to create a marinade.
- Coat the chicken breasts with the marinade, and cover with Plastic wrap.
- Let sit for a least two hours in the refrigerator, or preferably overnight.
- When it’s time to cook the chicken, heat a grill pan over medium-high.
- When pan is very hot, place the chicken breasts and cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve immediately with the side of potatoes, green salad, or steam vegetables.
- And enjoy!
Follow me on social media for more recipes:
Have any questions: email me at email@example.com
"Bright Wish" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
"Modern Jazz Samba" Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0
- Grilling (Culinary Technique) Chicken Meat (Food) Food (TV Genre) grilled chicken steamed vegetables chicken grilled healthy cooking kealthy food lose weight lost fat low fat low-fat fat low carb no carb carbs Vegetable (Food) Carbohydrate (Nutrient) Weight Fitness Exercise Weight Loss (Symptom) Weight Loss (The Office) Workout Bodybuilding Muscle Health