Rice Rava Idli with Chutney - Soft Idly with Gunpowder - onion chutney - Coconut and Peanut Chutney6:46
Banana Leaf Spl Meals - Pickle - Dal - Rice - Rasam - Fry - Mango Pickle - Tadka Dal - Mutton Fry8:32
గుల్ల మైసూర్ పాక్ తయారీ పక్కా కొలతలతో | Mysore Pak Recipe In Telugu | How To Make Mysore Pak At Home4:38
Mysore pak -Sambhar Rice - Indian Sweet Mysore Pak Recipe With Sambhar Sadam - Bisi Bele Bath Recipe
- Published on: 5/10/2020
- best Mysore pak Learn how to make Mysore Pak or Mysore Paak/Gram Flour Fudge
Sugar - 350 gms
Besan (Chickpea flour) - 125 gms
Ghee - 500 gms
Heat a kadai, add sugar, water cook the sugar syrup till it forms like one string consistency.
In a pan, add 500g of Ghee, Heat it and keep aside.
Now add Besan and mix it well. Cook it slowly till bubbles coming then add hot ghee continuous process till this entire ghee is absorbed on slow cooking.
Take a mould brush it with Ghee
Then switch off the flame & pour this mixture into the mould & let it rest for 2-3 Hours
While it is still warm, cut it into desired size & shapes
A classic dish from the state of Karnataka made to a combination of rice, tur dal (lentil), assorted vegetables and freshly ground spices all mixed and cooked together. It is a very healthy and nutritious dish. Spices like nutmeg and asafoetida, curry leaves and tamarind pulp used in its preparation contribute to the unique flavor and taste of this dish sambhar sadam
2 Tsp Broken cashew nuts
1 Tsp Chana Dal
1 inch piece Cinnamon
1 Tsp Coriander seeds
1 Tsp Cumin seeds or some use fennel
1 tbsp Dessicated coconut
4 Dry red chillies
few sprigs Few curry leaves
0 Ginger Garlic Paste (Optional)
pinch 0 Hing (Asafoetida)
2 cups 0 mixed vegetables (carrots, beans, radish, shallots, tomatoes, drum sticks, onions)
1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
1 Tsp 0 Oil
1 cup Rice
1 to taste Salt
20 grams Tamarind juice
1/2 cup 0 Toor dal
1/4 tsp 0 Turmeric
1tsp 0 Urad Dal
1. wash the toor dal and add 1 1/2 cups of water to it. and keep aside.or cook along with rice as shown
2. Roast all spices, mix with coconut, turmeric powder, ginger and garlic (optional), grind it to a powder form. keep this masala aside.
3. Heat the oil in pan and add the cumin and mustard seeds and curry leaves, after spluttering add the onions and fry till soft. Add all the chopped vegetables and softly fry it.
4. Add the rice, toor dal to the fried vegetables and add the masala /tomatoes(optional)along with tamarind juice and salt, cool it till the ingredient are done.
5. Garnish the dish with coriander leaves and serve it hot
- sambhar bisi bela bath cBisi bele bath recipe bisi bele bath in rice cooker bisi bele bath ingredients bisi bele bath vahrehvah bangalore dosa bisibelabath bisibhele bath receipe bisi bale bath billibhisi bhat bisibelebath in kannada bisi bele bibbellabath recipe bisibelabath in tamil MysorePak Indian Sweets Soft MysorePak Ghee MysorePak Milk MysorePak vahchef mysore pak mysore pak hard soft mysore pak