'How to Get a Job at the Big 4 - Amazon, Facebook, Google & Microsoft' by Sean Lee
- Published on: 3/13/2015
- Amazon, Facebook, Google and Microsoft - sometimes called the Big 4 - are companies well known for their pay, perks and prestige. Sean Lee, a student at UBC who has interned as a Software Engineer at two of the Big 4, discusses why you should aim to land your next internship at these companies and how you can get them.
Speaker: Sean Lee, CS Alumni at University of British Columbia
"Cracking the Coding Interview": https://amzn.to/351HHSp
The talk covers:
- Why you should aim to get jobs at these companies
- Clearing myths and doubts
- 2 simple steps to getting a job at the Big 4
- Students' interview experiences
- Useful tips/resources
- Talk hosted by UBC ECE Student Society (UBC ECESS)
- Filmed and edited by Joseph Hsu
** Disclaimer ** The speaker and the organization ECESS are not affiliated with the Big 4 in anyway. The speaker, at the time of the presentation, was a student of UBC and did not represent any of the companies he has worked for, will work for, or is talking about in the presentation.
- google facebook amazon microsoft apple software engineering software engineering engineer tech technology programming programmer program motivational How-to (Website Category) big 4 company job search new grad software engineer technical interview interview interview tips resume cs computer science computer engineering coding Amazon.com (Venture Funded Company) Microsoft Corporation (Venture Funded Company) algorithms coding interview dream job