NBA 2K19 On Ball Defense Tutorial
- Published on: 3/11/2019
- Learn how to have confidence with your On Ball Defense in NBA 2K19!
Buy NBA 2K19 Here: https://amzn.to/2OgD79K
◄Have a video idea? I'd love to hear it! Comment below!
◄Please give this video a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe!
● Facebook: https://facebook.com/sportsgamersonline
● Twitter: https://twitter.com/sportsgamerson
● Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/SportsGamersOnline
● Google+: https://plus.google.com/+SportsgamersonlineSGO
● Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sportsgamersonline
● VLOG: https://www.201tube.com/user/cknight03
● Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sportsgamersonline
●NBA 2K18 Playlist: http://bit.ly/2oBsZge
●NBA 2K17 Playlist: http://bit.ly/2c662Me
●NBA Live 19: http://bit.ly/2NNDckY
●NBA Live 18: http://bit.ly/2yagRXm
TO OUR VIEWERS
We will be playing a lot NBA 2K19 and posting NBA 2K19 Tips! We will also post full NBA 2K19 MyPlayer Seasons. As well as Head to Head NBA 2K19 Matchups and offering team building tips so subscribe to our channel!
NBA 2K19 Wiki
NBA 2K19 is an upcoming basketball simulation video game developed by Visual Concepts and published by 2K Sports. It is the 20th installment in the NBA 2K franchise and the successor to NBA 2K18. It will be released in September 2018 for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks is the cover athlete for the standard edition, while LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers is the cover athlete for the 20th Anniversary Edition. Antetokounmpo and James will grace the cover in North America, while current NBA Rookie of the Year Award winner Ben Simmons of the Philadelphia 76ers, an Australian native, will grace the cover in Australia and New Zealand.
NBA 2K19, like the previous games in the series, is based on the sport of basketball; more specifically, it simulates the experience of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
Development and release
NBA 2K19 was officially announced on June 5, 2018 and will be released on September 11, 2018; players who pre-order the game will receive it on September 7, 2018. It will be the first game in the series since NBA 2K6 (Xbox 360) and NBA 2K7 (PlayStation 3) to not be released for either platform. It will be released for Microsoft Windows, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. Giannis Antetokounmpo of the Milwaukee Bucks will be the cover athlete for the standard edition version of the game, while LeBron James of the Los Angeles Lakers will be the cover athlete for the 20th Anniversary Edition, which will include various physical and digital extras. James was previously the cover athlete of NBA 2K14.
- nba2k nba 2k19 top 5 tips 2k19 beginner tips 2k19 defense 2k19 gameplay 2k19 how to 2k19 beginner defense 2k19 how to steal 2k19 how to defense 2k19 how to defend nba 2k19 nba 2k19 best defense nba 2k19 defense 2k19 defensive settings 2k19 how to play defense nba 2k19 defence nba 2k19 tips and tricks nba 2k19 on ball defense 2k19 on ball defense 2k19 offball nba 2k19 defense tutorial 2k19 on ball 2k19 blowby