Come Shop With Me -- Chinatown Los Angeles
- Published on: 8/15/2018
- Hey guys! I went to Chinatown downtown with my favorite little girl, Madison Jayne to find some cute shoes that I actually found on Ebay later that day. LOL. I had a good time though, and I’m headed back to grab some items for my bedroom makeover coming up.
If you want a paper lantern in any color in any size or cute party pom poms in any color, this is the spot to be! So many cute & inexpensive gifts too.
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR DAILY VIDEOS OR TO CHAT: https://www.instagram.com/heymaryelizabeth
Remember Madison’s bedroom makeover or when we had tea at the Huntington? I linked to both below in case you want to watch or re-watch.
Madison’s Bedroom Makeover:
Tea at the Huntington:
WHAT I’M WEARING:
1. Top – See by Chloe via Crossroads Trading Company
2. Jeans – Vintage 501’s
3. Furry Heels – Crossroads Trading Company
4. Backpack – Louis Vuitton via Crossroads Trading Company
5. Sunnies – Zara via Crossroads Trading Company
6. Tote – Fred Segal
Thank you guys so much for watching! I shot a budget bedroom makeover this past weekend that I can’t wait to share, and I’m working on my own bedroom makeover this week to share soon too. And I have a bunch of décor collabs in the works. Busy! Busy! With lots of fun interior projects.
Love you guys.