Spinach Artichoke Pull-Apart Bread | Delish
- Published on: 2/12/2018
- Get the full recipe from Delish: http://www.delish.com/cooking/recipe-ideas/recipes/a57659/spinach-artichoke-pull-apart-bread-recipe/
8 oz. cream cheese, softened
1/2 c. finely chopped artichoke hearts
1/2 c. finely chopped spinach
1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
1/2 c. freshly grated Parmesan
1 Garlic clove, minced
1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tube refrigerated biscuit dough (such as Pillsbury)
1 tsp. parsley, for garnish
Nonstick cooking spray, for pan
1. Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 9"-x-5" loaf pan. In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, artichoke hearts, spinach, 1/2 cup mozzarella, parmesan, garlic and red pepper flakes. Season with salt and pepper and stir to combine.
2. Cut each biscuit in half horizontally. Spread about 2 tbsp dip mixture onto one side of each biscuit half. Stack biscuits so there is a layer of dip between each biscuit, leaving the ends bare.
3. Place your biscuit stack into prepared loaf pan. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Remove from oven and remove foil. Brush with butter and sprinkle with remaining mozzarella and bake 15 minutes more, until biscuits are golden and cheese is melty.
4. Let cool slightly, then remove from pan. Garnish with parsley and serve.
SUBSCRIBE to delish: http://bit.ly/SUBSCRIBEtoDELISH
FOLLOW for more #DELISH!
- kitchen lessons delish food recipes how to how - to food hacks cooking cook delish recipe spinach artichoke pull-apart bread spinach artichoke pull-apart bread biscuit biscut cheese garlic melty