Day in the Life of a Japanese Game Programmer
- Published on: 11/29/2019
- A Japanese Game Developer working in Tokyo Japan. This is the programmer life in Japan. As a Japanese game programmer you'll see what it is like commuting to work in Tokyo and going to work at one of the largest Video Game Studios in Japan as well as working with other Japanese video game developers, software engineers, video game devs, game designers and even Japanese game directors for a major Japanese Video Game studio. We follow Masa, a 23 year old, Japanese programmer, throughout his workday and witness what he does during his Japanese working hours as a Japanese game programmer at the Bandai Namco Studios office in Tokyo. We'll even interact with directors from popular Japanese video game titles such as Tekken and CodeVein. Plus we'll get to see what a Japanese programmer from one of the large Video Game companies in Japan does after work with friends. This look inside a Japanese game dev's life is pretty unique and should provide some insight for those people who want to work in Japan as a game developer or game programmer. Also, this day in the life of a Japanese programmer will show you what it takes to be a Japanese programmer. As you would expect, most of the work day is spent programming and coding, but there are other unique aspects of the Japanese programmers life we are able to see in this video.
Watch more Japan Day in the Life Series (Playlist):
Join my Paolo from TOKYO community site to get Answers to Questions about future Japan travels, etiquette, food, etc. and to connect and share information about Japan.
Help support the channel and get my Toe-kyo Merch
---- BANDAI NAMCO Studios Links ----
- BANDAI NAMCO Studios Official Web Site
- BANDAI NAMCO Studios Recruiting Page
--- Channel Support ---
Want to help SUPPORT my channel, buy me a BEER or Maiko and I DINNER? Thank you in advance!
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/paolofromtokyo
- Venmo: PaolofromTokyo (venmo.com/paolofromtokyo)
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/paolofromtokyo
- Bitcoin: 1AUZW1Emio4qtRiBir3EUDey1zi3ssoRsw
Join YouTube Channel Memberships
Check the SHIRTS I wear in my videos
----- Business -----
Want me to feature your business in my video?
Want to send me stuff?
----- For more info about me -----
I'm from TOKYO JAPAN, I've been living here for a long time. I'll be your Tokyo Travel Guide, taking you to the spots I love as well as showing you what to do all around Japan and maybe sometimes overseas. I'm also into Tech so you'll see a few videos about my drone and other cool toys I discover. In short, the channel is all about what I Love, Japan, Food, Travel, Tech and most likely coming FROM-TOKYO, my home.
---- Help me with Translations? ------
----- My Film Gear -----
- Main Camera
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2GlSvyy
- Main Wide Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2o5B00B
- Main Portrait/Night Lens
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NzjcCd
- Powered Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2B7HnUM
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/30VtlPV
- Wireless Mic
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2NFngkI
- Portable TriPod
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2LKhM6e
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2PYmjYA
- Drone (Original)
(USA Link) https://amzn.to/2K6qrAW
- For a complete list of my gear:
Access to Music in video:
- Paolo tokyo japan japan day in the life day in the life japan game developer game developer in japan software engineer software engineer in japan programmer programmer life programmer life in japan game programmer game engineer game dev day in the life of a game developer day in the life of game programmer day in the life of software engineer developer bandai namco japanese game developer japanese programmer programming in japan video games gaming in japan