70th Emmy Awards: Opening Monologue

Share
Embed
  • 
    Loading...
  • Published on:  9/17/2018
  • Watch the opening monologue for the 2018 Primetime Emmys, hosted by Michael Che and Colin Jost!
  •                                    
Loading...

Comment

  • Christian Huezo (Sep 18, 2018)

    Lmao I didn’t even know the Emmys happened. Hollywood is so irrelevant

  • robgoose (Oct 18, 2018)

    And yet here you are, giving views + money to this channel. What a good strategy.

  • Jake Holm (Sep 23, 2018)

    Clement Frawley there you are again asswipe

  • NPC 74511 (Sep 19, 2018)

    YouTube trending should be called YouTube "selects"

  • acex222 (Sep 24, 2018)

    I mean, you clicked the video... There's a reason it's trending

  • Mad Man Productions (Sep 21, 2018)

    YouTube 'Staff Picks' I call it... you know, like the Staff Picks section at the video rental stores? (Sorry young millennials, video rental stores are a fun lost vestige you'll probably never experience)

  • jojowopper (Sep 19, 2018)

    Man, that was bad.

  • Steven Wilson (Sep 19, 2018)

    Lol more people watched Spongebob Squarepants than this so called award show.

  • Masochistic Suicidie (Sep 24, 2018)

    GoodThat's cause SpongeBob isn't a racist weak minded twat

  • Haven DeZeeuw (Sep 19, 2018)

    *racism joke*, applause, *racism joke*, applause,*racism joke*, applause, *racism joke*, applause,*racism joke*, applause, *racism joke*, applause,*racism joke*, applause, *racism joke*, applause,*racism joke*, applause, *racism joke*, applause,

  • TheMonkeysHead (Jan 28, 2019)

    Jake Holm Bruh reverse racism isn’t real. It’s just fucking racism. I mean I’m not gonna debate you about how your wrong about that fucking shit but you could at least use correct terminology

  • Cherif Faty (Oct 14, 2018)

    i prefer racism joke over racist joke

  • Anthony Coca (Sep 18, 2018)

    This was about as sharp and edgy as a rubber spatula.

  • Luis London (Sep 18, 2018)

    The white guy is terrible at reading jokes. The black guy only goes mmh,mmmh. Boring!

  • superman superman (Sep 18, 2018)

    MOST OF THESE PEOPLE WERE COWARDS IN REGARD TO STANDING BEHIND BILL COSBY WHEN THEY KNEW THAT HE WAS BEING LYNCHED BY THE COURT OF HOLLYWOOD / FAUX MEDIA ; 95% OF NEWS IS FAUX, LEAVING ONLY NEAR 5% THAT TELLS YOU THE TRUTH. YOU SHOULD SPEAK UP NOW AND DEMAND THAT COSBY'S CONVICTION BE OVERTURNED . THIS ,BELOW , REVEALS ALOT . COSBY STATES HERE THAT HE ONLY FILLED PRESCRIPTIONS FOR QUAALUDES IN THE 1970's; AND ,IT WAS AT LEAST 25 YEARS LATER THAT CONSTAND CLAIMS HE GAVE HER QUAALUDES; THIS WOULD B...

  • rudobovo (Sep 19, 2018)

    I thought racism was going away... guess not...

  • robgoose (Oct 18, 2018)

    Nuh uh! I choose to blame a different politician for the behavior of generations of americans. This is trump's fault!

  • robgoose (Oct 18, 2018)

    Yeah, so maybe you should go away.

  • buckhuntergary1 (Sep 19, 2018)

    It's no wonder why Hollywood is going down the shithole

  • Clement Frawley (Sep 22, 2018)

    Right, like you're not going to stop watching movies and just rewatch talking dog videos. GTFOH

  • Jeremiah Lewis (Sep 19, 2018)

    Finally, we got more dislikes than likes.

  • Daniel Villalobos (Nov 7, 2018)

    Awesome: people are haters. Who knew? It's like, something you just don't see - especially on YouTube.Well, "sheeple" are pretty lame anyway, so who cares!! Do what you like in life, and have fun!

  • FindFacts (Sep 20, 2018)

    I saw someone got 1.7k likes in his comment... Hope he will chase

  • Mugen (Sep 19, 2018)

    A couple of racists trying to preach to me about racism. Hah, ok.