MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: Finding the real, extra virgin olive oil. National geographic gets it all wrong24:35
Piña Colada Cocktail Recipe
- Published on: 5/16/2019
- Top Rum Cocktails Best Rum Drinks
Best Men's Cocktails
Epic Women's Drinks
How to make the Piña Colada Cocktail
The Piña Colada is a sweet, creamy cocktail of Rum, coconut syrup, cream and pineapple juice. It is the name of a whole group of cocktails, the Coladas. The Piña Colada became popular in the 1950s and is one of the world's most famous cocktails.
40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. black Rum
40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. cream
40 ml / 1 ⅓ oz. coconut syrup
90 ml / 3 oz. pineapple juice
1. Put all ingredients with ice in a shaker and shake.
2. Put the Piña Colada in a glass with ice cubes.
3. Garnish with a piece of pineapple and a cherry.
BOOK A COCKTAIL COURSE: http://www.wickiwackiwoo.de/
VISIT OUR COCKTAIL BLOG: http://www.wickiwackiwoo.com/
FIND US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/wickiwackiwoo/
FIND US ON TWITTER: https://twitter.com/Wicki_Wacki_Woo
FIND US ON INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/wickiwackiwoo/
Music by Quincas Moreira / Merengue de Limon
Here are links to the gear that I used BUT the same effect can be accomplished with even cheaper gear. These are affiliate links from an Affiliate Program. If you use them for your purchase, we will get a small commission. But the price of the product will not be more expensive for you.
- Top Rum Cocktails Best Rum Drinks Best Men's Cocktails Epic Women's Drinks How to make a Piña Colada Wicki Wacki Woo Cocktail Recipes Pina Colada