How To Make Piña Colada Limbers
- Published on: 7/27/2017
- How To Make Piña Colada Limbers
Web Page: https://www.buenprovechotelevision.com
Products/equipment that we use and recommend:
1. Wufthof Pro 8-Inch Chef's Knife.
I absolutely love this knife, a work horse that rivals knifes costing many times more. I own this knife and the one listed on #3 which I also love but the price gap is huge and both knifes are great
2. Wufthof Pro 10-Inch Bread Knife.
My favorite bread knife and good for so much more. I was a bartender for years and this was my go to knife for fruit and garnish cutting
3. Shun Premier 7-Inch Santoku Knife.
I absolutely love this knife, it does need to be cared for very delicately. I recommend keeping it in a dedicated wood block and not inside a drawer among other utensils
4. Shun 7-Inch Sora Santoku Knife.
This is a less expensive option to The knife listed above but one that we use a lot at home, very versatile; probably my wife's favorite knife at home.
5. Cleanblend 3HP 1800-Watt Commercial Blender.
An economical alternative to a Vitamix blender and seeing on some of our videos
6. Vitamix Professional Series 200 Blender.
If you have the means this is the blender I recommend
7. KitchenAid Classic Plus Series 4.5qt Stand Mixer.
Same Stand Mixer we use on our videos but in White
8. KitchenAid 2 Speed Immersion Blender.
Hand blenders always come in handy. This one has the detachable metal blade assembly which is more durable than plastic blade assemblies.
9. A few times I've been ask where did I get the small clear prep bowls we use on our videos. Here I leave you two different sizes that are very convenient for making recipes with lots of ingredients
Duralex 6 cm(2 3/8 in.) Set of 4.
Duralex 12 cm (4 3-4 in) Set Of 6.
10. Pyrex Prepware 3-Piece Glass Mixing Bowl Set.
Similar clear mixing bowls to the ones we use in the show
11. Casa Maria Natural Stone Mortar and Pestle - 8.5 inch.
Similar stone mortar (molcajete) to the one we use in the show
12. HIC Tortilla Press For 6-Inch Tortillas.
Classic tortilla press just like the one we use at home
13. Hardwood Tortilla Press (Oak and Walnut).
A high end tortilla press and one that will allow you to make larger tortillas. Notice that they offer 3 different sizes of this press.
Video filming equipment we use:
1. Neewer 3000W 5500K Five Socket Softbox Compact Fluorescent Photo Video Studio Lighting Kit with Carrying Case.
These are the lights I use to improve the quality of my videos. They are entry level but have served me very well since I don't move them around much. Not suitable for a professional on the road but certainly a good buy for a beginner or amateur video maker
2. Rode VideoMic Pro Compact Shotgun Microphone.
This is a nice shotgun microphone I recommend for DSLR cameras and the one I currently use but below I leave a more economical version
3. Rode VMGO Video Mic GO Lightweight On-Camera Microphone Super-Cardioid.
A less expensive option to the microphone listed above
4. Canon 80D DSLR Camera.
I use a Canon 70D but they have come up with the new 80D version. This camera can handle good pictures and is great for video making.
5. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens.
This is a good lens option for video making on the Canon 70D or 80D.
6. YONGNUO YN50mm F1.8 Standard Prime Lens.
This is an inexpensive alternative to a 50mm branded name lens and the one I currently use for most of my portraits pictures that I use to create my video thumnails
7. Yongnuo YN-568EX II, YN568EX II Flash, High speed, Ultra powerful GN master control, Off camera speedlite for Canon.
This is the flashlight “speedlight” I use with my Canon 70D DSLR camera
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
- piña colada limber pina colada dessert candy caribbean tropical frozen refreshing fresh puerto rico puerto rican latin chucheman cocinemos juntos evelyn dominguez laura in the kitchen frozen cup guzii