Ana Vidovic plays Recuerdos de la Alhambra by Francisco Tárrega on a Jim Redgate classical guitar5:11
Why Reliance Power Share price is falling today? Latest News on #Rpower Stock down !!
- Published on: 5/13/2021
Join this channel to get access to perks:
Please join our Penny Stock Latest News channel @ https://www.201tube.com/channel/UC2gG8EyIFHWvY6-cQSLAlaw
Please open account using below 2 link with Angel Broking or Zerodha.
Angle Broking: https://tinyurl.com/y6p6ehvy
Reliance Power on Friday reported a consolidated net profit of Rs 72.56 crore for the March 2021 quarter, mainly due to lower expenses. The company had posted a consolidated net loss of Rs 4,206.38 crore in the quarter ended March 2020, it said in a BSE filing.
Reliance Power Limited is a part of the Reliance Group, one of India’s largest business houses. The group operates across multiple sectors,including telecommunications, financial services, media and entertainment, infrastructure and energy. The energy sector companies include Reliance Infrastructure and Reliance Power.
Reliance Power has been established to develop, construct and operate power projects both in India as well as internationally. The Company on its own and through its subsidiaries has a large portfolio of power generation capacity, both in operation as well as capacity under development.
The power projects are going to be diverse in terms of geographic location, fuel type, fuel source and off-take, and each project is planned to be strategically located near an available fuel supply or load centre. The company has close to 6000 MW of operational power generation assets. The projects under development include three coal-fired projects to be fueled by reserves from captive mines and supplies from India and elsewhere; one gas-fired projects; and twelve hydroelectric projects, six of them in Arunachal Pradesh, five in Himachal Pradesh and one in Uttarakhand.
Reliance Power's project portfolio also includes 3,960 MW Sasan Ultra Mega Power Project (Madhya Pradesh). UMPPs are a significant part of the Indian government's initiative to collaborate with power generation companies to set up 4,000 MW projects to ease the country’s power deficit situation.
Reliance Power has also registered projects with the Clean Development Mechanism executive board for issuance of Certified Emission Reduction (CER) certificates.
Telegram Link - https://t.me/ShivKumar_VermaTraders
0:02 Introduction about the company
In this video we will learn about
Blog: https://shivkumarvermatraders.wordpress.com/ #Share#News
Please watch our other popular videos.
1. What is Future Trading - https://www.201tube.com/video/qEhXhQFIdOY/video.html
2. How to earn money using Option day Trading - https://www.201tube.com/video/XCLXnwKPd4M/video.html
3. Day Trading & Basics of Stock Market For Beginners - https://www.201tube.com/video/_sdkg9IZKmE/video.html
4. No Loss Options Strategies - https://www.201tube.com/video/fmK_xVdviWs/video.html
5. Top 3 Technical Indicators for Beginner Traders - https://www.201tube.com/video/xSox6oD6NEw/video.html
6. How to Find Stocks for Trade Intraday - https://www.201tube.com/video/QMoivB-cSX8/video.html
7. How to earn daily Rs. 2000 risk free by Option selling (PUT & CALL option writing) - https://www.201tube.com/video/KcrFf3iynsc/video.html
8. IndiaBulls - https://www.201tube.com/video/a8a89EPZiXU/video.html
9. Intraday Trading Tips - https://www.201tube.com/video/rHC9Gafuc1g/video.html
10. Gov notification - https://www.india.gov.in/ #Falling
11. TAX - https://www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/home
12. Finance Minister - https://finmin.nic.in/ #Down
13. SEBI - https://www.sebi.gov.in/
14. Reliance Communication - RCOM - https://www.201tube.com/video/TDCe_fIa9Ko/video.html
15. Reliance Power - RPOWER - https://www.201tube.com/video/5YabxHGkAUU/video.html
01:06 - Fundamentals of the stock
Please refer external links
03:06 - Technicals Analysis of the stock
Few frequently asksed Questions (FAQs) are listed below.
Q1 Who must watch this video?
a) Long Term Investors, they will learn about - Investments ideas India, Why its share price is going up down? Breaking News India Stock Market.
Multibagger Stocks of India, #PennyStocksIndia, #DayTrading India, Stock market Beginners India,
06:06 - Our Recomendation
Following queries are solved in this video
1) What are the top Stocks in News today?
2) What Stocks are expected to rise today?
3) What stock should I Invest in today?
4) Which share will go up in future?
5) What is the stock market doing today?
Please subscribe to our channel.
Why Share Price is going up? Why Share Price is going Down? What is the latest quarter results? Why Stock price is falling? Why Stock price is rising?
At YouTube Channel #share#Latest#News Trader